• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Jake -

At the end of the day, and this goes for everyone, if you are going to conduct business here you have to be "present".

You can't solicit things for sale or set up opportunities and disappear for what appears to be weeks or months at a time and this seems to be what is upsetting people. At least pop in from now and then and give people updates so they know what's going on. It takes little effort to do this. Just a post from time to time in the original sales thread or op solicit thread.

I personally understand how difficult it can be to keep track of PM messages but it has to be done. People are giving you money to complete a transaction. It may be a small amount, it may be a large amount, but everyone should be treated equally and with the same respect you would expect if you were the buyer.

You may not be aware but this kind of stuff effects everyone on the boards and their ability to conduct business here, especially the others setting up Ops with other creators.

And vying your differences on a public forum is just....bad. Period.

What does "vying your differences" mean?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/vying

I R GOOGLE

I know what vying means, but not "vying your differences." :shrug:

I would guess he meant "airing your differences."

Ah, arguing? Arguing on a chat board is just...bad. Period?

Lois: "I thought it was an awkward turn of phrase"

Peter:" how do you turn a phrase?"

Lois: "how do yo--- GOD your DUMB, thank god for that "

Jake -

At the end of the day, and this goes for everyone, if you are going to conduct business here you have to be "present".

You can't solicit things for sale or set up opportunities and disappear for what appears to be weeks or months at a time and this seems to be what is upsetting people. At least pop in from now and then and give people updates so they know what's going on. It takes little effort to do this. Just a post from time to time in the original sales thread or op solicit thread.

I personally understand how difficult it can be to keep track of PM messages but it has to be done. People are giving you money to complete a transaction. It may be a small amount, it may be a large amount, but everyone should be treated equally and with the same respect you would expect if you were the buyer.

You may not be aware but this kind of stuff effects everyone on the boards and their ability to conduct business here, especially the others setting up Ops with other creators.

I R GOOGLE

Lois: "how do yo--- GOD your you're DUMB, thank god for that "

FTFY

Also, I can't figure out if you're arguing with me, or actually trying to make yourself understood.

Jake -

I R GOOGLE

FTFY

Also, I can't figure out if you're arguing with me, or actually trying to make yourself understood.

(shrug)

Whats FTFY?

Jake -

I R GOOGLE

FTFY

(shrug)

Whats FTFY?

http://www.internetslang.com/FTFY-meaning-definition.asp

I R GOOGLE

Hey! :sumo:

He'd be doing you a favor, wouldn't he? lol

That's a massive burden you've taken on yourself.

What you've been trying to accomplish has to have been about as easy as a leper selling skin care products.

What you've been trying to accomplish has to have been about as easy as a leper selling skin care products.

Am I the leper?

Am I the leper?

Third time today I got that question.....no the Leper is AC's reputation, the skin care products would be attempts to rehab his image and/or get him to fulfill all the obligations.