• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

The vote passed, so I guess I'll add him in, just didn't feel great about it cause that whole discussion got quashed by the Menace stuff.

What'd he do again?

Was that the "tried to charge $15 shipping & paypal vig" post sale along with sloppily trying to cover it up/delete posts then react poorly here when facing the mob thing?

Was there something else?

The vote passed, so I guess I'll add him in, just didn't feel great about it cause that whole discussion got quashed by the Menace stuff.

What'd he do again?

Was that the "tried to charge $15 shipping & paypal vig" post sale along with sloppily trying to cover it up/delete posts then react poorly here when facing the mob thing?

133_tumblr_mvxjbztP5h1s2gg27o1_250.gif

No he backed out of a deal with Spiedyfein, relisted the book for sale, asked for paypal personal, lied about his father having died to explain the delay in shipping a book and to make mschmidt feel bad, possibly lied about his father having cancer/serving in Vietnam, and openly trolled/harassed members of the board (slym2none comes to mind on that list).

What'd he do again?

:)

There's been so many PL/HOS discussions lately that I think we might need to create a summary page to keep them all straight. :cry:

No he backed out of a deal with Spiedyfein, relisted the book for sale, asked for paypal personal, lied about his father having died to explain the delay in shipping a book and to make mschmidt feel bad, possibly lied about his father having cancer/serving in Vietnam, and openly trolled/harassed members of the board (slym2none comes to mind on that list).

Changed his screen name several times, habitually and repeatedly lied, lied about lying, and lied about lying to cover his lies.

Changed his screen name several times, habitually and repeatedly lied, lied about lying, and lied about lying to cover his lies.

:facepalm:

Basically, he's a lying liar who likes to lie out of his lie-hole.

But that is just IMHO.

:whistle:

-slym

I believe all his holes had been retrofitted to lie-holes, but I could be wrong.

I covered the SpideyFein issue, I guess we need to add "being a jerk or trying to make people feel bad by lying" to the HOS criteria...

I don't care enough to make a worthy argument (even though I've argued here on behalf of worse :insane: ) but I'd suggest you re-read what SpideyFein posted in his CG thread & in this very thread - if it appears to you that one party takes all the blame then this is a PL issue.

Also there was no discussion of facts that led to this vote, this was a bunch of people voting because of the non-HOS actions of solarcadet1

Also, he gets a pass from me on trolling -slym :insane:

@ -slym :baiting:

Is anyone out any money?

I think it has been discussed that the PL is for transactions only, but people can be put on the HoS for other reasons - like being a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed whom we as a community wouldn't want buying or selling here.

-slym