• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

This is getting to be ridiculous and offensive. I am tired of the same click on these boards ganging up and trashing new members when one of them gets upset. THIS HAS TO STOP!!! Everyone of these post are offensive and should be blocked and their posters hit with strikes. Why s nothing being done? It's no wonder the CGC boards have such a bad reputation among the collecting community.

:roflmao:

Poll is over. So let it be done.

I like how the poll ran over the Christmas and New Year's holidays. lol

Let him out, the majority spoke again.

Let's just hope that this opens up some eyes at CGC for the people in charge of the SS program. When the same facilitators keep coming up with complaints against them, and nothing ever seems to be done about it, it just makes the SS process look bad.

Let's just hope that this opens up some eyes at CGC for the people in charge of the SS program. When the same facilitators keep coming up with complaints against them, and nothing ever seems to be done about it, it just makes the SS process look bad.

Some facilitators long before Menace have done MUCH worse including borderline illegal activities and nothing was ever done.

Some facilitators long before Menace have done MUCH worse including borderline illegal activities and nothing was ever done.

So basically, CGC's stance when these issues arise, is to just bury their heads in the sand and wait for the anger over the issue to subside then do nothing of consequence. meh

Much like they've done with the "Close Shave" thread in Comics General, and the stance they've taken on the defective slabs they've been churning out with the "puddling effect."

Amazing how in the last two instances Zaid came forward telling boardies to PM pictures and info relating to the issues, yet he has basically been so busy at his real job, that there has been no real update of any substance for a few months now.

At least they've learned lesson #1 on how to deal with bad P.R. Ignore as long as you can, minimize the damage in the public's eye, promise to look into making changes, then wait so long to act that people forget that they were upset about something in the first place. :golfclap:

How about if we replace each person's name on the HOS and PL as a clickable link to the portion of the thread discussing their transgression.

One thing, it will give the BST forum police something useful to do. hm

^^

How about if we replace each person's name on the HOS and PL as a clickable link to the portion of the thread discussing their transgression.

Seconded. Would make things a lot easier for noobs like me to research

Great idea (thumbs u

Seconded. Would make things a lot easier for noobs like me to research

+ 1

This is getting to be ridiculous and offensive. I am tired of the same click clique on these boards ganging up and trashing new members when one of them gets upset. THIS HAS TO STOP!!! Everyone of these post are offensive and should be blocked and their posters hit with strikes. Why s nothing being done? It's no wonder the CGC boards have such a bad reputation among the collecting community.

To whom, besides you, are they offensive?

:popcorn:

Why is nothing being done? Well, something is being done - we are calling out a whiny person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

:)

-slym