• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'll just say this - HS can go in the HOS - he's probably done just enough.

"These examples of fraud, deception and sociopathic behaviors are also coupled with HusTruck's violent history as well as homophobic comments made on his eBay profile ( if you don't read this, you're a homosexual) prove that he is a character lacking any moral fiber and deserving of the Hall of Shame. "

I'm not a fan of dragging the Internet to find actions/posts that have nothing to do with selling books on here.

Or are people now going to go on the HOS because they got into a fight with 3 guys 10 years ago?

On that basis - Kav will be close due to his assaulting a shopper in a supermarket checkout!

His personal thoughts and actions - away from completing sales - probably shouldn't be dragged into this. Unless the criteria for engaging in the sales forums have to include a spotless personal history.

I wish you would edit your post Justin, It just doesn't seem to be what we are talking about - which is the Probation List on an Internet comic forum.

Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable about what Hustruck did at school being part of the HOS poll rationale?

2c

I wouldn't have included it (and don't really care what he did outside here). I think his multiple, continued failures here speak loud enough. But, I wouldn't say I'm uncomfortable with it.

Oh, agreed - the cracked slab that wasn't his - that was the end.

Fair enough on the other stuff. :foryou:

While I'm just here for the :popcorn:, I had an epiphany:

Keeping in mind this may not be possible w/the board software, but what if it were possible to disable the access to the FS forum for members who were on the PL or in the HoS?

Since the majority of the issues that result in PL and HoS nominations are the result of transactions gone bad, if Arch/techy folks had the ability to ban those members from the FS forum (and JUST that forum) until their transgressions were resolved, I think it would speak volumes.

B/c at the end of the day, let's face it: hitting peoples wallet gets their attention than being on a list. Just ask Ned Isakoff ;)

Brock that is genius. :applause:

You should probably add it to your signature line

1) I'll let you handle that here, m'kay?

2) don't try to make this about me. I know you don't like me and that's fine. But this is wildly_fanciful_statement and you know it.

:)

-slym

Keeping in mind this may not be possible w/the board software, but what if it were possible to disable the access to the FS forum for members who were on the PL or in the HoS?

Since the majority of the issues that result in PL and HoS nominations are the result of transactions gone bad, if Arch/techy folks had the ability to ban those members from the FS forum (and JUST that forum) until their transgressions were resolved, I think it would speak volumes.

B/c at the end of the day, let's face it: hitting peoples wallet gets their attention than being on a list. Just ask Ned Isakoff ;)

While a good idea, it is not feasible with BB software. Also Arch has stated on multiple occasions that they are not policing this section. So I doubt they would be willing to ban access to PL/HoSers to portions of the site if it even were possible.

While a good idea, it is not feasible with BB software. Also Arch has stated on multiple occasions that they are not policing this section. So I doubt they would be willing to ban access to PL/HoSers to portions of the site if it even were possible.

Could we not just make a one-off post in any FS/WTB thread a PL or HoS member becomes part of, sort of like we do with sales thread violations? I know it's not 100% foolproof, and some will slip through the cracks, but if it included a link to the PL with wording like "Attention, Member82 is currently a member of the CGC Sales Forum's Probation List/Hall of Shame(insert link here). All member's are advised to use caution when doing business with these members. Good luck with the sale." As long as we limit it to one post, like with rules violations, it shouldn't be considered thread-craping. After that, people can use their own judgment, either good or bad, in dealing with said member.

Could we not just make a one-off post in any FS/WTB thread a PL or HoS member becomes part of, sort of like we do with sales thread violations? I know it's not 100% foolproof, and some will slip through the cracks, but if it included a link to the PL with wording like "Attention, Member82 is currently a member of the CGC Sales Forum's Probation List/Hall of Shame(insert link here). All member's are advised to use caution when doing business with these members. Good luck with the sale." As long as we limit it to one post, like with rules violations, it shouldn't be considered thread-craping. After that, people can use their own judgment, either good or bad, in dealing with said member.

....excellent idea. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

meh Threatening people with utensils? It was probably a spork.

Glad a vote went up, and while being right is a good thing, I really wish I wasn't most of the time.

HusTruck - Confirmed liar and coward. I called you on it, and I wasn't .

Glad a vote went up, and while being right is a good thing, I really wish I wasn't most of the time.

Be careful. Us nerds are bad asses. Bill Gates and I train together at my local Dojo.

GW3si.gif

Be careful. Us nerds are bad asses. Bill Gates and I train together at my local Dojo.

GW3si.gif

lol Yeah, I've had my handed to me by people I wouldn't thought it possible before.

Nobody is who you think they are. Generally. Besides it ruins the fun. In HusTrucks case there are just so many people like him it was way too easy

Well, at least something good has come out of all this. A new Phrase. Don't Hustruck me. Or I have been Hustruck. I can hear it now, at all the Cons this year. :grin:

I want to make a T-shirt saying."Don't hustruck me" on the back.That would be so cool,of course only board members will know what the hell that is. lol

Well, at least something good has come out of all this. A new Phrase. Don't Hustruck me. Or I have been Hustruck. I can hear it now, at all the Cons this year. :grin:

I want to make a T-shirt saying."Don't hustruck me" on the back.That would be so cool,of course only board members will know what the hell that is. lol

Will you wear it when you come visit the north?

Will you wear it when you come visit the north?

The north of what?