• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Of course he did! He's not going to answer those questions! lol

Let's move on to WHY he did those things? :popcorn:

Are you honestly interested in any answer he gives? The guy's textbook repeat shady offender, and he seems to be escalating. I say HoS poll and let's have done with it.

It doesn't need instigating. He'll tell his side of the "story" without prompting. It will not answer any of the questions he was asked, but it will be rife with overly personal and unnecessary details/excuses.

Let's vote on it.

My name is HarveySwick and I was Hustrucked. HusTruck "PM sent"ed me with a lowball offer for some Infinity Gauntlets. I rejected the offer and he found the eBay listings from when I purchased the books months earlier and insisted I sell them to him for that price. When I removed myself from the PM thread and the books sold, he repeatedly PMed me demanding that I reveal to him the prices the books were sold for. :insane:

here's a great hustrucked story ... a guy on IG put up a post "for sale nm98, nm89, GSX1, asm300 need money to pay for a surgery for my dog" hustruck low balled him for all the books... the guy said no... hustruck then went on his feed and hit "claimed" so everyone else backed off... he then. (hustruck this is) put up a post about how this guys a scam, I hope his dog dies, no one deal with him. I reached out to the guy as there's always 2 sides to a story... the guy said hustruck was trying to low ball him and he told him repeatedly NO... I then bought all his books in at a great price and hustruck bombed me with messages DEMANDING I sell them for what I paid ??? he's legit nutzo (you can see the dialog in my "shame" post on IG ... was very funny but just thought the story was so much like Harvey I had to post it

Are you honestly interested in any answer he gives? The guy's textbook repeat shady offender, and he seems to be escalating. I say HoS poll and let's have done with it.

I just want to hear his response for a vemd93.gif

I just want to hear his response for a vemd93.gif

Yeah, it'd amuse me too. But he could unzip his face to reveal he's secretly my sainted mom and I still wouldn't trust him.

I have 2 eBay id's

One to sell with and one to buy with

I closed down my account before to start a fresh selling account.

That is 100% in line with eBay rules

As for the PL nomination

According to the forum rules I have the right to refuse and cancel a transaction for any reason as long as I state that in my thread.

I wrote this at the bottom of my last 3 sales threads.

I reserve the right to cancel the transaction with anyone for any reason......to protect myself in case an unforseen circumstances arose.

So according to the forum rules the nomination is invalid and I should be taken off ASAP.

Comicdonna confirmed to me that as long as it was stated in the thread i have the right to cancel if I want to with no consequence.

I never asked for payment even though he insisted on sending it multiple times. Never once asked for payment upfront.

You are one super smelly b-hole.

I have 2 eBay id's

One to sell with and one to buy with

I closed down my account before to start a fresh selling account.

That is 100% in line with eBay rules

As for the PL nomination

According to the forum rules I have the right to refuse and cancel a transaction for any reason as long as I state that in my thread.

I wrote this at the bottom of my last 3 sales threads.

I reserve the right to cancel the transaction with anyone for any reason......to protect myself in case an unforseen circumstances arose.

So according to the forum rules the nomination is invalid and I should be taken off ASAP.

Comicdonna confirmed to me that as long as it was stated in the thread i have the right to cancel if I want to with no consequence.

I never asked for payment even though he insisted on sending it multiple times. Never once asked for payment upfront.

You need to come up with better lies. When a user closes an eBay account the account disappears and does not show up again in a user search. When the account is NARUed (killed for improper use) it remains in the search history and is findable, just like your account is. Besides, I already confirmed with eBay that your account was terminated for improper use.

My name is HarveySwick and I was Hustrucked. HusTruck "PM sent"ed me with a lowball offer for some Infinity Gauntlets. I rejected the offer and he found the eBay listings from when I purchased the books months earlier and insisted I sell them to him for that price. When I removed myself from the PM thread and the books sold, he repeatedly PMed me demanding that I reveal to him the prices the books were sold for. :insane:

here's a great hustrucked story ... a guy on IG put up a post "for sale nm98, nm89, GSX1, asm300 need money to pay for a surgery for my dog" hustruck low balled him for all the books... the guy said no... hustruck then went on his feed and hit "claimed" so everyone else backed off... he then. (hustruck this is) put up a post about how this guys a scam, I hope his dog dies, no one deal with him. I reached out to the guy as there's always 2 sides to a story... the guy said hustruck was trying to low ball him and he told him repeatedly NO... I then bought all his books in at a great price and hustruck bombed me with messages DEMANDING I sell them for what I paid ??? he's legit nutzo (you can see the dialog in my "shame" post on IG ... was very funny but just thought the story was so much like Harvey I had to post it

I am at a loss,kinda borderline psychopathic behavior.

Edited by oakman29

Wow. That's just something else...

Why would you agree to purchase anything from him after that, let alone a four figure book?

Please post that here... at least the link???

:)

-slym

Is this for real?

Sadly, yes. :screwy:

He belongs in the HOS and a mental institution then. :insane:

Wow. That's just something else...

Why would you agree to purchase anything from him after that, let alone a four figure book?

excellent question!

Slym, you owe me a nice sketch :) (I really was impressed with your artwork, you kick sir)

http://instagram.com/p/vyySuNmQ89/

???

The SS#4 cover? That was all boardie Sarfa! I can't draw a round circle...

Thanks for the link, though!!!

:)

*EDIT* Didn't see anything about what 4comix described above on there...

:(

-slym

Edited by slym2none