• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Well, at least something good has come out of all this. A new Phrase. Don't Hustruck me. Or I have been Hustruck. I can hear it now, at all the Cons this year. :grin:

I want to make a T-shirt saying."Don't hustruck me" on the back.That would be so cool,of course only board members will know what the hell that is. lol

Will you wear it when you come visit the north?

The north of what?

Can-eh-da

Well, at least something good has come out of all this. A new Phrase. Don't Hustruck me. Or I have been Hustruck. I can hear it now, at all the Cons this year. :grin:

I want to make a T-shirt saying."Don't hustruck me" on the back.That would be so cool,of course only board members will know what the hell that is. lol

Will you wear it when you come visit the north?

The north of what?

Can-eh-da

Just have some jelly donuts and beer waiting.... lol

The back could have a picture of a Hulk 181 In a cracked case, with a circle with a slash over it.

The back could have a picture of a Hulk 181 In a cracked case, with a circle with a slash over it.

^^

I like the idea... but maybe "Don't HusTruck me, bro..." on the front, and "I GOT HUSTRUCKED!" on the back.

:shrug:

-slym

Liking it! :headbang:

+1

So many possibilities...

"Went to prison and got Hustrucked while I was there."

"The bank is Hustrucking me!"

"That dude is the worst Hustrucker I've ever met."

"Hustruck YOU!"

"I don't give a Hustruck."