• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

If anyone is friends with, or wants to contact DennisRodmanofSS, it would be a good idea. I will be nominating him for the PL on Wednesday.

It actually won't be Wednesday. I have a bit of waiting to do yet. I am a dummy. :blush:

Is it bad form to ask a boardie about payment a month after the takeit ? Should I wait a bit longer ?

What is an accepted time frame before you start asking questions ?

Thanks.

Is it bad form to ask a boardie about payment a month after the takeit ? Should I wait a bit longer ?

Thanks.

A month...really? That's a joke, no seller should be expected to wait a month for payment unless they arranged something beforehand. 2c

Thanks.

A month? Hell no, I think you have waited plenty long. Did you post any payment terms on your listing?

I'd ask after a week or two, tops.

Edited by MustEatBrains

Thanks.

Our Probation List rules imply that buyers have up to 30 days to pay for a transaction, unless otherwise specified in the deal. That seems like a long time to me, but that's what the rules imply, FYI.

So, for sure, at 30 days you should start asking questions...and, if those questions aren't answered, you can move straight into the PL nomination process if you see fit...

Time payments were accorded but no mention of when to send first payment. I will wait some more. Boardie has good standing in the kudos forum.

Everyone has good standing in the Kudos forum. You can't post anything negative.