• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:popcorn: Maybe he got my check.

Actually, I think Divad is clairvoyant, but you are correct I received your check today.

I didn't know that it had come in the mail until about 1/2 hour ago.

I'm trusting it's good and hopefully you can remain off the list permanently. :)

:popcorn: Maybe he got my check.

Actually, I think Divad is clairvoyant, but you are correct I received your check today.

I didn't know that it had come in the mail until about 1/2 hour ago.

I'm trusting it's good and hopefully you can remain off the list permanently. :)

Thank God. California is a long way to travel to deliver a good old fashioned azz whoopin'. :P

But, don't think I wouldn't, Connor. I have gone further for less. :sumo:

:bump: 5/6/08 PROBATION UPDATE :bump:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Old Man

(added 12/7/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

spongerob86

(added 2/21/08)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

:sumo:

Just so people know, I did receive my two copies of B&B from Henchman and they arrived safely. The two books were shipped with backing board and bag and put into a priority mailer. No extra cardboard, or method of securing them. I got lucky and they did arrived in the general condition I expected.

Just so people know, I did receive my two copies of B&B from Henchman and they arrived safely. The two books were shipped with backing board and bag and put into a priority mailer. No extra cardboard, or method of securing them. I got lucky and they did arrived in the general condition I expected.

That's how I received my Swamp Thing's as well - imho, shipping comics like that is enough to warrant a permanent spot on this list. I'm still missing the GL that was supposedly sent off a week ago.

Michael

Did he send it bicycle messenger or stool pigeon?

lol

"Stool pigeon".

I think maybe you meant "carrier pigeon"?

Sounds like pigeon stool to me . . . :grin:

Is anyone in contact with newkingintown? I haven't heard from him since he PM'd me an :takeit: for a CGC 9.8 Magnus 1 a month ago. I see he hasn't posted since September 19 either.

I got an email from this guy eight months later asking how to get off probation.

(shrug)

I was thinking of telling him to explain his side of the story (computer malfunction) and that probably there would be sellers on the Boards who would still sell to him because they either are not aware of the probation thread or don't care who they sell to - although they may take extra safeguards.

What do you guys think? hm Is there a consensus about how a person gets off the list? He seems sincere and I might see if he is interested in any of the books I have for sale and give him a second chance. Then post the results, good or bad.