• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

How did you pay, Matthew? If Paypal, I hope you filed a complaint, if by check, that's even better, contact the Postal Authoritys and the FBI internet fraud unit.

I was WONDERING why people were being SO politically correct, and saying He/She, lol? but I'm sorry that you are going through this...:(

Alright! I got a response, here it is...

To: Matthew Kirscht <>

Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 1:05:56 PM

Subject: Re: Wonder Woman refund

My wife has all of the money from the comics and she has told me that she cannot issue you a refund.

Sorry

meh

So let me get this straight.................you don't get a refund or the books in which you clearly won :baiting:

Is this the way It's writen or am I missing some thing (shrug)

Maybe the money was spent at the strip club by his wife on many-many lap dances.. :insane:

I bought 2 "NM" books for $45, I received 2 FVF books sent in a priority mailer with no other packing material, just the bags & boards they were in. They only accept checks, so I can't dispute it.

seems so, her name is Carrie Gilbert & they are from pasadena, CA

Hey I know a carrie gilbert from CA :whatev:

she use to spend lots of money at strip clubs on many-many lap dances :insane:

for all the guys at the club.. hm I was wondering how she got ALL that money. :insane:

How did you pay, Matthew? If Paypal, I hope you filed a complaint, if by check, that's even better, contact the Postal Authoritys and the FBI internet fraud unit.

I was WONDERING why people were being SO politically correct, and saying He/She, lol? but I'm sorry that you are going through this...:(

AH! I hadn't thought of that, thanks!

What a move. This guy turned out to be a total POS and gives newbies a bad name
:sorry:

You give oldbies a bad name! :baiting:

What a move. This guy turned out to be a total POS and gives newbies a bad name
:sorry:

You give oldbies a bad name! :baiting:

(worship)

My wife has all of the money from the comics and she has told me that she cannot issue you a refund.

Sorry

meh

What a , even worse is that tool blames it on his trampy wife

:signfunny::roflmao: You crazy drunkards crack me up. :P

I like the Trooper better when he's drinking. (shrug)

I'm actually in training mode, haven't had a drink in 3 weeks. So you're just seeing my natural personality :)

OOOPS!! My mistake... :sorry: I've always liked you.

Sorry

meh

That sucks Mathew and I can't believe he doesn't say he will pay you

back on payday or make some arrangements when he can. What a loser.

Sorry to hear about this Mathew. :(

Matt-

Can you post his email address or PM it to me? He hasn't read my last PM (sent 4 days ago), and I'd like to see if he has at least sent me my book (overgraded or not).

Thanks

-An Unhappy Mac Man

Sorry

meh

Matt,

Sorry to hear about this mess. I hope they/he/she winds up smoking a fat turd over this. These vermin steam me with their excuses/lies. :mad: Best of luck to you, Matt. :wishluck:

Apparently, a lot of you are not reading this thread entirely... or are jumping to conclusions.

The problem is NOT that Shiverbone's comics are overgraded (if they were, that is another matter). The comics he purchased were graded NM- with accompanying scans.

The problem is that the person who MAILED them to him put the two comics (in their bags and boards) into a PRIORITY ENVELOPE with no further structural support. Damage to the comics were assumed to have happened IN TRANSIT.

In this instance, this is a poor packing issue and a customer service/refund issue.

Just to clear things up....

Apparently, a lot of you are not reading this thread entirely... or are jumping to conclusions.

The problem is NOT that Shiverbone's comics are overgraded (if they were, that is another matter). The comics he purchased were graded NM- with accompanying scans.

The problem is that the person who MAILED them to him put the two comics (in their bags and boards) into a PRIORITY ENVELOPE with no further structural support. Damage to the comics were assumed to have happened IN TRANSIT.

In this instance, this is a poor packing issue and a customer service/refund issue.

Just to clear things up....

I read the thread, but you used the word "assume" . I'm assuming that he didn't get what he ordered and the books were not the same, since they did not arrive in the condition advertised, it's easy to "assume" that what he purchased, was not mailed to him. We have no proof that the books pictured were actually in that envelope, they could have been switched. Pictures do not mean that those same books were put in the envelope. That could be construed to be mail fraud, or internet fraud. If for nothing else than to scare the seller, I'd still file the complaints.

He's not really out $45, because the books have some value, but he's been aggravated and he didn't get what was advertised, it's the seller's responsibility to send them in a manner (if they WERE the right books) that will keep them safe. I know most of us do our best, but lately there are a few people showing up and just being way too casual about things...perhaps people need to know that if you tablespoon up (that's a large spoon up;) , because you treat other people's money casually, that there will be consequences.

I sound like such a conservative this morning, I'm scaring myself;) but I know that money has been tight for Matthew, so I'm annoyed for him.

BTW, I've HAD books switched.

Matt-

Can you post his email address or PM it to me? He hasn't read my last PM (sent 4 days ago), and I'd like to see if he has at least sent me my book (overgraded or not).

Thanks

-An Unhappy Mac Man

Yes, please do - I mean, at least you got something, I haven't received any books nor heard anything from him.

Matt-

Thanks

-An Unhappy Mac Man

Yes, please do - I mean, at least you got something, I haven't received any books nor heard anything from him.

I'm assuming the "you" was in reference to Matt as I am in the same boat as you ;)

And Sha, even if you're sounding like a conservative, don't forget you're a New Yorker as well. So, you're still not going to be that conservative ;) Fear not!