• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I believe 30 days

I believe that is the magic date that unless the buyer states they are not going to pay, you then can consider this a probation problem and bring their name up in this thread.

Hello Again, I am not sure how to proceed with this complaint. At the end of April, NIGHTCRAWLER purchased 4 items from a thread of mine. I have sent 6 PMs, but have not received any replies. Has anyone else had any issues with NIGHTCRAWLER or know how to reach him/her?

Thanks, Brian

Edited by LoneTree

I believe 30 days

I believe that is the magic date that unless the buyer states they are not going to pay, you then can consider this a probation problem and bring their name up in this thread.

Hello Again, I am not sure how to proceed with this complaint. At the end of April, NIGHTCRAWLER purchased 4 items from a thread of mine. I have sent 6 PMs, but have not received any replies. Has anyone else had any issues with NIGHTCRAWLER or know how to reach him/her?

Thanks, Brian

:(

Not me, but sorry to read you are going through this, Brian.

Thanks, it is really not a big deal. The total for the four items was $43.40. It is more of a warning to others.

All NIGHTCRAWLER had to do was let me know he/she did not have the funds or heck even changed their mind. i am a very reasonable person.

Oh well, life goes on :whee:

Thanks, it is really not a big deal. The total for the four items was $43.40. It is more of a warning to others.

All NIGHTCRAWLER had to do was let me know he/she did not have the funds or heck even changed their mind. i am a very reasonable person.

Sounds like a perfect candidate for the Probation List :thumbsup:

I agree.

I agree.

I agree as well. (thumbs u

It's been a month, so on the probation list he/she should go.

But what if Nightcrawler looks like this? Then maybe another 30-60 days?

Marauders-Wench-Gold-Black-Sexy-Adult-22.jpg

I think it's much more likely he looks like this:

tron_guy.jpg

I am sure she could work it off in trade.....as most of my letters to Penthouse begin.

If Nightcrawler looked like that, I'd pay the outstanding $43

If Nightcrawler looked like that, I'd pay the outstanding $43

:roflmao:

I think it's much more likely he looks like this:

tron_guy.jpg

Somone's hijacked Michael's account. Mods notified.

NIGHTCRAWLER contact me on Friday. He stated that he did not have Internet access for more than a month.

He is hoping to sell something soon and pay for the books. Will keep you posted.

NIGHTCRAWLER contact me on Friday. He stated that he did not have Internet access for more than a month.

He is hoping to sell something soon and pay for the books. Will keep you posted.

hm