• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'm talking about a prominent member of these boards that did not follow through with a transaction drove me away from these very boards.

When did this happen? I did a check on your posts in the Sales Forum and don't see you addressing the problem you're claiming...

Jim

I've just now returned to these forums after being gone for nearly a year and the idea of this thread is the exact reason why I was gone for so long. I'm sure I wasn't really missed by most but there was a situation where someone posted a :takeit: in one of my sale threads and didn't follow through with the transaction.

Now mind you I can understand most situations but being who this person was and what this specific situation happened to be I was extremely disappointed that no one bothered to stick up for me at the time. In short, whether it be dorky or not, my feelings were hurt. The CGC forums are a tough crowd and though I had been posting fairly frequently and had several transactions (both buying and selling) I never seemed to "belong" as these forums can be very "clich-ish".

What are you talking about? (shrug)

Jim

I'm talking about a prominent member of these boards that did not follow through with a transaction drove me away from these very boards.

I'm glad to see that someone is making an effort to "out" these people is all I'm saying whether they be Overstreet advisors or first time posters. It's the pompousness of people in any hobby that drives people away from it.

We're not clique-ish!!

Besides you're not cool enough to hang out with us anyway! :banana:

:jokealert:

Especially in my group.

When did this happen? I did a check on your posts in the Sales Forum and don't see you addressing the problem you're claiming...

Jim

Same here. First thing I did when I read this was to search to see who the alleged deadbeat was. Nothing there.

Jim

Same here. First thing I did when I read this was to search to see who the alleged deadbeat was. Nothing there.

(thumbs u

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. all.

I blame greggy

I blame beer (for oh those so many mornings where I wake up and look at what's next to me.... :sick: then followed by :o )

Well, move the mirror from beside the bed. :makepoint:

You could have done a better comeback than that! Think harder, I know the Doc is working on it.

I blame greggy

I blame beer (for oh those so many mornings where I wake up and look at what's next to me.... :sick: then followed by :o )

Well, move the mirror from beside the bed. :makepoint:

i was going to say something along the lines of "yes, well that pales to what she's thinking, that's for sure" but then realised it would be lame and thus kept it to myself

I blame greggy

How could you tell with the bag on her head?

I blame greggy

How could you tell with the bag on your head?

Fixed it for you.

I blame greggy

You are assuming that it's a "her." :/

I blame greggy

You are assuming that it's a "her." :/

or human.