• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Convention 2009

653 posts in this topic

christmas, i'm already going to be spending innumerable hours in a car with Watson and crashing on the floor of his hotel room at least one night, why would i want to spend any more time with him than that?

have you not met the guy?

christmas, i'm already going to be spending innumerable hours in a car with Watson and crashing on the floor of his hotel room at least one night, why would i want to spend any more time with him than that?

Shoot me a PM as we get closer to the show. We'll figure out a way to be scarce when the lunch hour starts rolling around. I want to hear about this whole Doom Patrol madness of yours.

Doom Patrol (shrug)

Yeah, I've met him. He's a dick.

I've probably gone farther for less.

I'd be willing to bet, but the place I'm going for lunch is a market, so lunch can be had at this place for a really decent/cheap price, and the food is outstanding.

I'd be willing to bet, but the place I'm going for lunch is a market, so lunch can be had at this place for a really decent/cheap price, and the food is outstanding.

hhmmmm~!! And how far of a walk is this? :o

Shoot me a PM as we get closer to the show. We'll figure out a way to be scarce when the lunch hour starts rolling around. I want to hear about this whole Doom Patrol madness of yours.

Doom Patrol (shrug)

don't listen to Pat, he's clearly lost his marbles. The Doom Patrol is a series, with crappy writing, -poor artwork and stories that are cornier than King Kong's poo after his statewide rampage through upper Nebraska

From the convention center, about 15-20 minutes.

From the convention center, about 15-20 minutes.

hm Han thinks that Pat and Eric should take Han and BL for lunch here. ;)

Doom Patrol (shrug)

don't listen to Pat, he's clearly lost his marbles. The Doom Patrol is a series, with crappy writing, -poor artwork and stories that are cornier than King Kong's poo after his statewide rampage through upper Nebraska

lol

Doom Patrol (shrug)

Which is why I keep trying to find HG copies of the non-reprint issues..

Pat, who likes goofy comics..

Nobody offers to take Han and BL for lunch? :baiting:

I think there's a ton of people who would happy to take y'all out for lunch.

You can find them in a certain thread in General.

:eek:

You can come with us on Saturday. We'll probably go after 1pm so we avoid the crowds. Pat and I usually get the sushi there, but they have a lot of other foods to pick from.

Mmm! I'd love that!! :D