• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Convention 2009

653 posts in this topic

I've probably gone farther for less.

Is that a short joke?

I'm thinking of wearing a wife beater, just to keep Timmy company.

hm

You can come with us on Saturday. We'll probably go after 1pm so we avoid the crowds. Pat and I usually get the sushi there, but they have a lot of other foods to pick from.

I'm running the show promoter's table. Can you bring me some sushi back? Anything is good except eel. Thanks!

You can come with us on Saturday. We'll probably go after 1pm so we avoid the crowds. Pat and I usually get the sushi there, but they have a lot of other foods to pick from.

I'm running the show promoter's table. Can you bring me some sushi back? Anything is good except eel. Thanks!

No prob! Remind me closer to the con. :)

Even uni? :sick:

Even uni? :sick:

Sea urchin nads! :sick::sick:

A friend that is coming to help me run my booth is a sushi nut. Make sure you come by and ask him. He may want some.

For me ....raw seafood........... :sick:

A friend that is coming to help me run my booth is a sushi nut. Make sure you come by and ask him. He may want some.

For me ....raw seafood........... :sick:

I <3 sushi. Even eel.

Well, if you guys are interested, the place is Cross Street Market in Federal Hill. The walk isn't bad in the slightest. The sushi is part of Nick's Seafood Bar, which also has crabs, oysters, clams, and whatever else you can imagine. The rest of the market has a few deli's, a Greek place, a hibachi bar, a fried chicken place, a Mexican place, and one of the best bakery's in all of Baltimore. We'd probably be heading over there after 1pm to avoid the big Saturday lunch crowd.