• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Convention 2009

653 posts in this topic

Hello,

Mark's Vintage Collectables will be set up in booth #302. I'll have about 40 boxes. Here's a link to my inventory list. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/marksvint/Inventory.xls

Highlights include Amazing Spidermans 18 and 28, both in very nice shape, a Tales of Suspense #1 (reading copy shape), lots of golden age (via several buys over the past year), and silver and bronze. I will not bring low end bulk, but will have several boxes of marked down silver and bronze in $1 and $2 boxes.

Originally Posted By: CheezyWhiz

Originally Posted By: Marksvint

Mark's Vintage Collectables will be set up in booth #302. I'll have about 40 boxes. Here's a link to my inventory list. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/marksvint/Inventory.xls

Link doesn't work for me.

Looks like Comcast might be having some troubles at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The link to my inventory list works now.

Comcast may have had some overnight maintenance.

Mark, all I find when I click on that link is information about your policies and such. P: Which is weird. Even though I'm not running Microsoft, Ive never just...not had a majority of a document before.

Also, I'm in the paper about the costume contest this weekend xD

Mark, all I find when I click on that link is information about your policies and such. P: Which is weird. Even though I'm not running Microsoft, Ive never just...not had a majority of a document before.

the policies are on one sheet. the inventory is on another.

there are tabs at the bottom of the screen. click on the one that says "inventory"

If you're in the costume contest, my friend Matt is a judge! It's kind of funny though, Matt doesn't really seem like the type to know what a comic book is. Also he's really pretty.

If you're in the costume contest, my friend Matt is a judge! It's kind of funny though, Matt doesn't really seem like the type to know what a comic book is. Also he's really pretty.

Matt sounds very....artistic.

:blush: