• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Convention 2009

653 posts in this topic

RUMOR HAS IT that BCC might be hosting a costume contest this year........Han is SO excited. xDDDD

Any costume parties like Detroit this year?

i could be wrong now since i can't pull up the site at work.

It's not on their website, facebook, comic space, OR myspace.

They put it on TWITTER.

-angryface-

I don't even like clicking links to that site. >___>

They put it on TWITTER.

-angryface-

good, atleast i am not hallucinating...i did actually see that.

i only go to their twitter site to see who has been added and who cancelled for the con.

They put it on TWITTER.

-angryface-

good, atleast i am not hallucinating...i did actually see that.

i only go to their twitter site to see who has been added and who cancelled for the con.

The adding and cancelling they've been pretty good about updating on their other sites, esp Myspace and their website. P:

I didn't have any luck finding someone to share accommodations with, so I booked my own room. If anyone is looking for lodging on Friday and/or Saturday night, PM me. I'm trustworthy, I shower daily, I have a girlfriend and a job.. hopefully you do too. :sick::insane:

Was that the super secret event after the con Donught was teasing?

No.

This is:

Art Auction

The 2009 Baltimore Comic-Con Art Auction will be held Saturday, October 10th at 6pm in the main convention center lobby, and will feature pieces by artists including Adam Hughes, Frank Cho, Joe Kubert, and many more. Futher details will be made available in a future press release.

Essentially like the one in Charlotte. Your auctioneer is me.

No.

This is:

Art Auction

The 2009 Baltimore Comic-Con Art Auction will be held Saturday, October 10th at 6pm in the main convention center lobby, and will feature pieces by artists including Adam Hughes, Frank Cho, Joe Kubert, and many more. Futher details will be made available in a future press release.

I saw that in the e-mail that went out today. I started thinking that's what it was. Sounds like fun.. might be tapped out by 6pm but I might stick around for it :)

No.

This is:

Art Auction

I saw that in the e-mail that went out today. I started thinking that's what it was. Sounds like fun.. might be tapped out by 6pm but I might stick around for it :)

same here, won't have any $$ left for the auction but might stick around to check it out.

No.

This is:

Art Auction

same here, won't have any $$ left for the auction but might stick around to check it out.

Trust me. If you collect art, you'll want to have some money left.

Regrettably, Amanda Conner, Al Feldstein, Ron Garney, Michael Lark, Jimmy Palmiotti, Eric Powell, James Robinson, Jim Starlin, Paul Storrie, and Mark Texeira have had to cancel. We look forward to seeing all of them return in 2010.

If this keeps up there's not going to be anyone there to sign my stuff doh!