• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay actually lowers fees (this is good if you sell a few high value comics)

7 posts in this topic

It looks like ebay is giving away 5 FREE LISTINGS per month.

They key will be to make sure those 5 listings are for high dollar value listings. If your items are all over $500, you save $20 in listing fees.

The final value fee on those 5 listings is also capped at $20 total. I think that is PER LISTING, not in total, but they are not clear on this.

This is where you really save money if you sell 5 really high dollar books. Your FVF will be much lower.

its a good thing.

i think there's a thread about this already tho...or we were talking about it in one of the forums...

They just sent me an email about it today for the first time. I guess it took them 10 days for them to tell me the news.

Cool, I did not know that. (Waiting for the follow-up fine print where I learn I am getting screwed.)

:roflmao:

yes, this is so true

maybe this wil be the fine print ...... you get 5 free auctions every month, but they don't tell you what date you get them. If you don't know precisely when you are getting them, then you can't make high dollar auctions the free ones, unless you only run 5 per month

the fair way to do it is to make the first 5 free, starting with the first date of every month (i.e. july 1st is the next one)