• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE, SILVER & BRONZE.SCHOMBURG, BAKER, AVONS, N ADAMS, DC WAR, AND MORE!

103 posts in this topic

Let me give Dale some kudos for the last batch of war books that I bought from him. I usually return 75% of books I get from major dealers. Dale's books were graded right on the money. Page quality was very nice off-white to white on most. Beautiful colors and preservation. Back covers were bone white.

So, if you're considering any of the war books, pick these up because if they are from the same collection, they will meet your expectations.

Let me give Dale some kudos for the last batch of war books that I bought from him. I usually return 75% of books I get from major dealers. Dale's books were graded right on the money. Page quality was very nice off-white to white on most. Beautiful colors and preservation. Back covers were bone white.

So, if you're considering any of the war books, pick these up because if they are from the same collection, they will meet your expectations.

Thanks Brent.

This is not from the same collection, but the books are still very nice. Most have off white to white pages with a couple even better. Just mostly really clean issues. Only a few that I would call spectacular grade, but mostly just very solid comics with nice eye appeal.

G.I. Combat #45 - 8.0 - $325 - super tough in this grade

280668702_o.jpg

280668760_o.jpg

:takeit: as per PM...

Been looking for a solid copy of this book for a lllooonnnnnnggggggg time... thank Dale.

Shep

It's a great book, Shep! (thumbs u

Andy

That " Generals Don't Die " two parter is CLASSIC Rock.....they would make a nice start to an OAAW collection. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Action #87 4.0/4.5 - $200 - Cookeville collection, Classic Piano dropped on head cover, book actually appears nicer, but has a bit of waviness from moisture, no staining however

282126783_o.jpg

282126849_o.jpg

I'm not seeing a piano. Unless "piano" is Roberts-ese for "thing you use to keep valuables locked away"

Action #87 4.0/4.5 - $200 - Cookeville collection, Classic Piano dropped on head cover, book actually appears nicer, but has a bit of waviness from moisture, no staining however

282126783_o.jpg

282126849_o.jpg

I'm not seeing a piano. Unless "piano" is Roberts-ese for "thing you use to keep valuables locked away"

:kidaround:

I'm the guy on the right