• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Reborn *Spoilers*

77 posts in this topic

So......Cap is alive and well back in 1955!!! Oops, wrong movie. Back in time skipping around like Michael J Fox.

I actually liked the story and will probably get the rest of the series.

Can someone please explain to me the prologue and who Matt Hawk is????

Yaay! I was waiting for spoilers.

So they have to bring him out of time. Does he have his current memories?

Not sure, I skimmed over it but he seemed to have his memories cuz he kept looking around like what the hell is going on here, why am I back in the 40s.

I think the time jumping thing is dumb. Hopefully they can make this more interesting.

How does this explain the dead body they buried in the ocean??? WTF??

I think it would have been better to simply have the super soldier serum heal him. Since they buried his body back in the freezing water, they could connect back to Avengers #4 and say the cold helps the serum heal him or something.

Time travel seems like a cop out with maybe too much thought put into it. Such a shame cause Brubaker was hitting point on Cap until this... 2c

This has got to be the worst freaking way to bring him back.

I can accept they faked his death in an attempt to bring him to the skulls side.

This lost in Time BS.

I doubt I will buy the rest of the series

This has got to be the worst freaking way to bring him back.

I can accept they faked his death in an attempt to run him tot he skulls side but the lost in Time BS.

I doubt I will buy the rest of the series

I think this has been done before...

and theres so many more interesting and lucrative things Doom could do with a Time Machine than fack with Caps head like this...

but, you have to admit, of all teh "back from the Dead copout plots. this ones never been done before....