• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We all like Horror comics! What is your Favorite Horror Sc-Fi Television series?

Favorite Horror / Sci Fi TV shows  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Horror / Sci Fi TV shows

101 posts in this topic

Night Gallery for me, I love the weird sensibilities of the early 70's that leak into it. Some of the episodes are genuinely frightening too, even today! Watching John Boy from the Waltons play the sin-eater...Yikes!!!!!!! The Doll is grat, 2 lovely lovecraft episodes, Clark Ashton Smith's "Return of the Sorcerer" with Vincent price, great stuff!

Twilight Zone is a close 2nd.

Outer Limits..... Demon with a Glass Hand and Soldier :cloud9: great Ellison

Followed close by Twilight Zone (actually like some of the Richard Matheson episodes the best). And the later series had some good episodes....Paladin of the Lost Hour....Danny Kaye and Glynn Turman (very underrated actor) both gave emmy worthy performances.

And third...Night Gallery

Anybody know if there are any Night Gallery episodes on the net?

Twilight Zone, but you also forgot Kolchak: The Night Stalker

I loved Kolchak when I was a kid.

That was a great series. Sci-Fi needs to do a marathon of that some day.

X-Files and Carnivale are my favorite "supernatural" TV shows, but for just the anthology type I would have to go with The Twilight Zone. I don't remember the names of the episodes, but I really liked these...

The one with the kid who rules the town because his thoughts become reality.

William Shatner thinks the napkin holder that dispenses fortunes can tell his furture.

The Invaders (I think). A farmhouse gets attacked by little metal aliens.

George Takei and another man relive WW2, years after it happened, in the man's attic.

The episode where a family is given masks to match their personality flaws, with startling results!

X-Files and Carnivale are my favorite "supernatural" TV shows, but for just the anthology type I would have to go with The Twilight Zone. I don't remember the names of the episodes, but I really liked these...

William Shatner thinks the napkin holder that dispenses fortunes can tell his furture.

George Takei and another man relive WW2, years after it happened, in the man's attic.

The episode where a family is given masks to match their personality flaws, with startling results!

Is that the one where the woman kills them with a shovel and whatnot? Knocks one through the wall or something?

Is that the one where the woman kills them with a shovel and whatnot? Knocks one through the wall or something?

Yeah, I think so. It was a lone woman that gets attacked.

Yeah, I think so. It was a lone woman that gets attacked.

"The Invaders" The woman is Agnes Moorehead and the story is written by Richard Matheson :cloud9:

The metal aliens were us....Agnes was the alien :o

Scared the living daylights out of me when I first saw it.