• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIGHTHOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?

15 posts in this topic

I'm frothing at the pants in anticipation for your Next Big Sale! BRING IT ON!

Hmmm. "Frothing at the pants" might be a little offensive to the Mod's sensibilities... how about I'm bulging in the wallet? I've got a huge wad in my pocket and I can't wait to blow it all over your stuff?

You're mah boy, 'House!

Ultimate Spider-Man TPB 6 and 7. Sojourn 4. Ready to buy!

Why Sojourn #4? confused.gif

Jim

Sojourn is a GREAT book!! Why, take the MajorKhaos guarantee:

If you buy a full run of Sojourn (1st issue to current) and you don't like it, you can ask Donut for all your money back! HOW CAN YOU LOSE?!?!?!?

Don't be foolish. Buy it today.

Jim

Sojourn is a GREAT book!!

Oh I agree! Was just wondering if there was something special about the issue or FD just needed it to fill a hole.....

Jim

Jim

Oh I agree! Was just wondering if there was something special about the issue or FD just needed it to fill a hole.....

Jim

I need to figure out what's going on with the Sojourn trades... I have all the Forge series, and I don't know where the trades pick up where the Forges left off. 893frustrated.gif

Jim

Jim

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I want the Sojourn TRADE 4. My 8 year old devours it, and buying the trade is cheaper than buying the comics.

According to the UPS website, I have 377lbs of trade paperbacks that will be here tomorrow... thumbsup2.gif

That does, of course, assume that I-5 is reopened by then. confused-smiley-013.gif

We are eight days into the worst winter storm in these parts in 40 years. What started as the fun of seeing my wife make her first snowman has become three downed trees in back of the house, six inches of snow covered by an inch of ice, freezing rain all day long today, and impending flooding as soon as all of this starts to melt... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif ... If I get really bored today, I may go take a picture of the 18-inch-long icicle hanging from the corner of the house... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But if all goes according to plan, my UPS man will be dumping around 60,000 pages of creamy goodness on my doorstep tomorrow. I just haven't decided which doorstep. My shop hasn't been open since the storm hit, so I may just fill my garage with trades... Thankfully this is a very light Wednesday...

If I get really bored today, I may go take a picture of the 18-inch-long icicle hanging from the corner of the house... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think you should...some of the regular forumites need a lift..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If I get really bored today, I may go take a picture of the 18-inch-long icicle hanging from the corner of the house... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think you should...some of the regular forumites need a lift..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I did find it amusing about an hour ago... The Weather Channel always has nice scrolling tickers warning us about various things, snow advisories and the like. Earlier today the ticker said "If you leave the safety of being indoors, you are putting your life in danger!"

But I know this isn't really that big of a storm. They sent Mike Seidel to cover it... Now if Jim Cantore is in your town to report on the weather, that's when you need to find religion...

Houston's George Bush Intergalactic Space Terminal :

Hi temp today 84

Lo temp today 64

humidity today 65 %

Winds out of the SW at 3

Forecast for tomorrow

Hi temp 84

Lo temp 64

humidity 65 %

Winds out of the SW at 3

Clear blue skies

Houston's George Bush Intergalactic Space Terminal :

Hi temp today 84

Lo temp today 64

humidity today 65 %

Winds out of the SW at 3

Forecast for tomorrow

Hi temp 84

Lo temp 64

humidity 65 %

Winds out of the SW at 3

Clear blue skies

893frustrated.gif

It was so cold here last night (-3 + wind chill) that my skin hurt when I left the movie theater. (Saw LOTR:ROTK... not bad, a little long. The first four months in the theater flew by, but those last three weeks seemed to drag forever. It was fortunate that we developed a very simple agrarian society in Theater 16... I can't imagine what the bill would have been like trying to live off the concession stand treats for that long. $4 for a hot dog?? Not when we have a surplus of horses in-house, my friend! I showed that squeaky-voiced, pimply-faced theater employee. What do you think of me NOW, "Brad"??? HUH?? Anyway, it was quite a journey and I won't kid you: not everyone made it out alive... the days of the Great Thermostat Malfunction claimed the lives of many of our finest, and we never did hear back from our scouting party that we sent over to Theater 21 ("Cheaper By The Dozen")... they were presumed murdered and/or by the bandits who lurk in the dark recesses of the cavernous megaplex. May Cod have mercy on their souls. But the rest of us are free now, a little older, a lot wiser, and most of us are looking forward to purchasing the 14-disc DVD set of LOTR:ROTK when it comes out in a couple weeks.)