• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the ugliest book you've ever seen?

117 posts in this topic

The worst brand new book was a horribly miscut copy of an issue of Lone Wolf & Cub. At least half the book wasn't there. It had been diagonally chopped off the book.

Technically, It was a production defect. lolhm

Back by popular demand...........................

hulk2bad.jpg

Wonder what CGC would do with this one? My guess: .5...but would they call it incomplete? hm

This was my first copy of X-Men #1. Story told to me is it was found between two encyclopedias in an attic. When the books were pulled apart most of the ink got pulled off.

82218.jpg.cb1743105ebdbfe803124d15c9d20a52.jpg

mancopy.jpg

Whoa! Origami! :o

I'd slab it! :sumo:

Believe it or not but this actually made it through Diamond's QC check and was actually counted as one of my LSC's copies that week. I think that this QC guy went on to create PGX.

mancopy.jpg

Whoa! Origami! :o

I'd slab it! :sumo:

Believe it or not but this actually made it through Diamond's QC check and was actually counted as one of my LSC's copies that week. I think that the this QC guy went on to create PGX.

:signfunny: