• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great site for browsing all covers .... is this new?

6 posts in this topic

I have seen sites with collections of comic covers before but I had not seen this one before:

CoverBrowser Site Here

Is it new? I had not seen it before, so it's new to me.

I like the way they mix raw and CGC books into their cover galleries.

Another amazing site for the DC collector is Mike's Amazing World which I have known about for over a year.

I have seen sites with collections of comic covers before but I had not seen this one before:

CoverBrowser Site Here

Is it new? I had not seen it before, so it's new to me.

I like the way they mix raw and CGC books into their cover galleries.

Another amazing site for the DC collector is Mike's Amazing World which I have known about for over a year.

http://www.comics.org/

230,579 comic book covers.

No CGC books allowed, either (thumbs u

GCD is the best site for seeing the most comic covers and discriptions of info about the books.

I've contributed a lot of covers and info over the years to that site. They only want scans of covers that are very good. Comics in CGC holders don't scan so well, usually a glare shows. Thats why they perfer scans of just the comic. They even have varient covers shown when possible. I believe most of the main important comics are all shown and listed. Not too many missing from the site. Thats why I think its the best for reference.