• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the asking price for this just a tad high?

11 posts in this topic

I've watched plenty of auctions of stuff I was interested in go past without any bids......and have seen the seller relist with a HIGHER PRICE the next time. Must be some kind of psychology involved (shrug)

Always liked that cover, but holey smokes! Anytime a book like that is priced the same as a decent lowgrade AF15, or mid grade Batman #11, or a high grade Weird tales from the Future #3, you just have to shake your head & weep.

Its priced in the realm of a possible sale considering other recent 9.8 Avengers sales in the last 3 Clink auctions. Quite a few less significant, low census 9.8's sold for incredible prices if anyone has been watching. At least 2 collectors have battled it out into the 4-5-6 K level for less... probably for registry dominance. Might as well fish. If no bites... no biggie. I like it just fine.