• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manufactured Gold

2,576 posts in this topic

You like those two word sentences don't you.
Question Mark gossip.gif

Oh, let's leave Mark out of it. shy.gif

That was his set-up line not yours. Christo_pull_hair.gif

All of that rehearsing and timing shot down the drain. mad.gif

You like those two word sentences don't you.
Question Mark gossip.gif

Why don't you brush up on punctuation rules for rhetorical questions before you try to correct me. (See? There it is again.)

ahhhh.. I shouldnt have said anything. but I just read this and the other therad and couldnt believe 2 of out brightest and vocal members were engaging in a public spat over so little. And they'll be chatting amiably in no time again, so, really, why bother?

Big words & a broad brush. hail.gif

One of these days Scott will answer a debating point without feeling the need to insult everyone who disagrees with him.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the best example you will ever see of a pot calling the kettle black! foreheadslap.gif

this has got to be the lamest and stupidest exchange since I first came to these boards!

edited to make my point w/o making thigs worse tonight.

"thigs"

If you're going to the trouble to edit the post can't you at least end up with English words! makepoint.gif