• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transformers comics rule the Iphone.

7 posts in this topic

10 of the top 20 books are Transformers with even outselling the Holy Bible King James version which is at 7. Now 10 of the top 20 are all books, not just comic books.

I wonder if this is a fad or are they now icons like Batman,Superman and Spider-man?

iTunes store’s book ranking shows that Transformers-related material is doing quite well.

10 of the top 20 books are Transformers wiith even outselling the Holy Bible King James version which is at 7.

To be fair, the King James version of the Bible lost its copyright a few years back.

No one should be buying it at all... it's completely free. :grin:

10 of the top 20 books are Transformers wiith even outselling the Holy Bible King James version which is at 7.

To be fair, the King James version of the Bible lost its copyright a few years back.

No one should be buying it at all... it's completely free. :grin:

Thats what made me take notice,when something outsells the King James version of Holy Bible.

Were there any Transformers books that were actually...good? I think if first time readers use that as a gauge to judge the medium on, than we likely won't gain them as longtime consumers in the industry.