• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Star Trek Cereal Science Badge Toy

14 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity I decided to look these up on ebay and was suprised that one of these is already bringing in a little money. Enough to buy a few boxes of Frosted Flakes anyway. I'm not so sure this one is really that rare since its the only ones I find in my cereal boxes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-TREK-Beam-Up-Badge-Kelloggs-cereal-SCIENCE-RARE_W0QQitemZ230353597276QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a224f35c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I have purchased over 60 boxes of cereal to get these badges and then sell them on eBay and so far I have gotten only 1 of the science badges. For some reason I get the Klingon bad about 40% of the time.

Selling them for $5 shipped I dont actually make any money when you factor in shipping and fees but I do have alot of "free" cereal out of the deal. Its kinda fun to give away boxes of cereal to random friends lol.

The only cereal you have to open the inner bag on is Corn Pops. The Rice Krispies, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, and Apple Jacks you can leave the actual cereal sealed so its good for a year.

I have purchased over 60 boxes of cereal to get these badges and then sell them on eBay and so far I have gotten only 1 of the science badges. For some reason I get the Klingon bad about 40% of the time.

Selling them for $5 shipped I dont actually make any money when you factor in shipping and fees but I do have alot of "free" cereal out of the deal. Its kinda fun to give away boxes of cereal to random friends lol.

The only cereal you have to open the inner bag on is Corn Pops. The Rice Krispies, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, and Apple Jacks you can leave the actual cereal sealed so its good for a year.

And, if Urkelos are any example - perhaps much longer.

Steve Don't Eat It (seriously, one of the funniest and oldest pages on the Internet)

Steve Don't Eat It (seriously, one of the funniest and oldest pages on the Internet)

Oh - gawd, thanks for that link. That is one of the funniest sites I have EVER run across. I laughed until I cried. (thumbs u

That guy is funny! I'm gonna be spending some time at that site. Kind of reminds me of old Seanbaby(before he got lame) and TheSpark(before they quit doing humor).

I've not read that page in years! I didn't know it still existed!

:roflmao: