• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman #300

18 posts in this topic

Please let me know what you guys think this book grade at by looking at the scans.

Front

Picture491-1.jpg

Back

Picture497-1.jpg

Front Spine

Picture492.jpg

Back Spine

Picture502.jpg

Front Top Left Corner

Picture493.jpg

Front Top RIght Corner

Picture494.jpg

Front Bottom Left Corner

Picture495.jpg

Front Bottom Right Corner

Picture496.jpg

Back Top Left Corner

Picture498.jpg

Back Top Right Corner

Picture499.jpg

Back Bottom Left Corner

Picture500.jpg

Back Bottom Right Corner

Picture501.jpg

There's no creases on the front or back cover, it 4 sharp corners, it lays flat with no waves in it, no missing or torn pages, it has a great looking spine, and it has off white/white pages.

Thanks,

Wil

Thank you, to everyone who gave their opinions so far. Those are, 2 small stress marks in the upper right corner on the back of the book. Both of them don't break color. It does look at lot better in hand than it does in the scans. That top right corner on the back is the only thing. That's making me think I shouldn't get this book graded. Overall it's a great looking book. The best one I've ever seen in hand. The guys at my LCS keep telling I should get it graded. They both say it's a easy 9.6. I thinks it's in the 9.2 to 9.4 range myself. I really don't know what to do with this book.

Thanks,

Wil