• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman and Superman Arrested!

32 posts in this topic

Looks like they are having fun with him before he's sent off to The Tombs for the weekend.

rqwxsy.jpg

mm55e1.jpg

No offense, but who's the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point officer standing over the two struggling with the guy?

She should get fired. And yes, I can comment on it cause I'm a po po

And am I crazy or wouldn't it be totally whack for Superman to come and say "Hey buddy can I have a $1? Just a buck man to get something to eat. I'm a long way from home and I don't have a microwave in my fortress of solitude. I got laid off my day job at a newspaper because the newspaper went under due to the economy and I really need some help." "Hey lady Take your picture with the Man of Steel? A buck..come on just give me a buck please.."

Looks like they are having fun with him before he's sent off to The Tombs for the weekend.

rqwxsy.jpg

mm55e1.jpg

No offense, but who's the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point officer standing over the two struggling with the guy?

She should get fired. And yes, I can comment on it cause I'm a po po

Looks like she's getting the cuffs ready.

BTW, if this had happened in Dallas they cops could have shot him. I found out from a cop last week that the DPD changed their force level protocols to allow the use of deadly force if they are taken to the ground. I guess there are too many MMA wannabes out there who will take a cop down because they have an extra 20 lbs of gear on.

Some observations from just a couple of pics, and not actually being there:

Four cops and one skinny insufficiently_thoughtful_person? What's the problem that they are using a radio, calling for help and he STILL isn't handcuffed and sitting in the back of a patrol car?

I hope he isn't a comic book collector, but he may have been at a convention or six.

No matter how many things you have hanging on your utility belt, it always comes down to "lie on top of them until even more help comes to help". Sad. Is that what they teach in the academies nowadays?

Let's see. hmmm... Should I use the taser? Pepper spray? Extendable night stick? Metal flashlight? Gun on my hip or the one strapped around my ankle? Wait, I know. I will let my female partner lay down on top of Supe and then I will lay down on top of her. You know. A Super sandwich. Wait till the guys see Superman and I making a sandwich with that red lipsticked tease partner of mine. Yea......that's the ticket.

You tell me how that female cop standing on the left, probably reading Supe his rights (I hope she speaks Kryptonian or it will get tossed out of court), can draw her handgun quickly, from where it is on her back. Of course I could be wrong about the "reading rights" thing. Maybe she has a small piece of Kryptonite that she is holding in her hand. You know. To make effecting his arrest a little easier.

That can't really be Superman, can it? I thought his suit didn't tear. :)