• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman and Superman Arrested!

32 posts in this topic

Pretty hilarious picture of three cops taking down Superman. I didn't know you needed a license to dress in a costume and "perform" in NYC. What were they performing? The article doesn't really say.

21y9zq.jpg

At first glance I thought this was Napoleon Dynamite.

Yeah, and he sold out his buddy Supes by saying he freaked out and punched a lady cop in the face. Way to go, weird creature of the darkness.

Only superman was arrested.

They let Batman go

Well maybe the Dork Knight will bail his buddy out of the Fortress of Sodomitude then.

Though with Superman's comment of 'I'm not getting arrested' and trying to run away, that bridge may have been burned.

gonna be a long weekend for them if nobody gets em bail by this afternoon.
Only if they resisted arrest.

Superman, aka Maksim Katsnelson, 23, of The Bronx, was arrested and charged with assault and resisting arrested, police said, accusing him of punching a female officer in the face while she was trying to subdue him.

Of course, this leads to the observation that, if you don't want to get punched in the face, you shouldn't try to arrest Superman.

gonna be a long weekend for them if nobody gets em bail by this afternoon.
Only if they resisted arrest.

Superman, aka Maksim Katsnelson, 23, of The Bronx, was arrested and charged with assault and resisting arrested, police said, accusing him of punching a female officer in the face while she was trying to subdue him.

Of course, this leads to the observation that, if you don't want to get punched in the face, you shouldn't try to arrest Superman.

:signfunny:

rqwxsy.jpg

mm55e1.jpg

And that night, after his release, Superman against his fathers wishes flew around the world a thousand times to expunge his record..

The female cop wrestling with Supes looks kinda' hot :devil: I wonder if she's got any good costumes...

I looked at the pictures before reading the article. I thought she was dressed as Wonder Woman.

mm55e1.jpg