• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book buddies trip to Boston with a few pictures.

209 posts in this topic

A few shots of the ball park.

IMG00071.jpg

IMG00072.jpg

Afterward, we went down to town again and did a little sightseeing. We went to Boston Harbor and walked up by the North Church.

IMG00073.jpg

IMG00074.jpg

I just wanted to reiterate what a great time we had and wanted to thank nik and GAC for taking the time to make the trip a great success. I owe you both, big time. You guys are the best. Hey Chrome, I can't wait to get back together again. Oh, and welcome to the Hive. :busy:

;)

:applause:

I'll be in Boston. Actually going on a cruise with the family on September 20th. One stop is in Boston. Gonna do some sightseeing.

Jeff

Make sure you wear your Yankees cap (thumbs u

Hey Chrome, I can't wait to get back together again. Oh, and welcome to the Hive. :busy:

;)

Well, I'm a king bee

Buzzin' around yo' hive

Well, I'm a king bee

Buzzin' around yo' hive

Well, I can make honey, baby

Let me come inside

I'm young and able

To buzz all night long

I'm young and able

To buzz all night long

Well, when you hear me buzzin', baby

Some stingin' is going on

:busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy:

I'll be in Boston. Actually going on a cruise with the family on September 20th. One stop is in Boston. Gonna do some sightseeing.

Jeff

I will. But i can't run as fast as I used to. :grin:

Jeff

Who needs to run. Swat them like mosquitos :grin:

I would give anything if I had taken a picture of Arex's dinner. lol

Tried a new thing as far as I was concerned: Sushi - not impressed. meh

You need to have good sushi, my friend. Wondercon in San Francisco, I'll buy.

Jeff

And while you are in Boston, every other word you say should be "Jeetah"

Jeff

Two years ago during the Baltimore Comic Con the Red Sox were in town. All the street vendors were selling Red Sox gear. I politely asked the crowded vendor if he had a Derek Jeter shirt. I got some not so nice responses from the people looking for the merchandise. I apologized and said I was actually looking for a Johnny Damon shirt. Needless to say I had to walk briskly away from that guys table. But i laughed and i laughed.

I would give anything if I had taken a picture of Arex's dinner. lol

Tried a new thing as far as I was concerned: Sushi - not impressed. meh

You need to have good sushi, my friend. Wondercon in San Francisco, I'll buy.

Only reason he tried it was because it was compliments from the Chef. lol

Jeff

Two years ago during the Baltimore Comic Con the Red Sox were in town. All the street vendors were selling Red Sox gear. I politely asked the crowded vendor if he had a Derek Jeter shirt. I got some not so nice responses from the people looking for the merchandise. I apologized and said I was actually looking for a Johnny Damon shirt. Needless to say I had to walk briskly away from that guys table. But i laughed and i laughed.

Yankees still suk :baiting:

Jeff

AT&T Park in San Francisco (Pac Bell Park) blows the new Yankees Stadium away! :sumo:

(And the food there isn't as good as the food at the Mets' stadium.)

Jeff

Red Sox suck equally my friend because we're tied for first. :baiting::grin:

We?

You part owner or play for the Yankees? :baiting:

We, as fans, pay part of their salaries. :makepoint:

You guys are always overpaying :o:baiting:

...where Chrome got his gay rockin' green puma sneeaker for only $5. Imagine that, only $5. What a steal. :screwy:

IMG00061.jpg

:slapfight:

You were there when a woman stopped me on the streets a few days ago, telling me these were the coolest shoes she had ever seen and where did I get them.

And today a woman at my buddy's office told me "Im not coming on to you but those are the greatest shoes"

I'm telling you (y'all) these shoes are a milf-magnet ^^