• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A thread that started as one thing and quickly turned into something else.

164 posts in this topic

OK I give up.

Good job Junkenstein bailed him out. Oops sorry.

No one bailed anyone out. Unless bailing out is code for paying for a book you :takeit:

:roflmao:

My oh my... shooting himself in the foot with his words again.

*sigh*

-slym

Some people never learn.

You guys don't even refute what I say, you just go on talking.

I think it was PitBoss who refuted something. Apparently, he has still not been paid back.

I won't mention the snarky comment you made earlier in the thread...

-slym

Just posting so I can say I was part of that thread that got locked.

Carry on...

Ditto....and to say that not since seeing Jethro try to complete the 3rd grade for the 5th time on the Beverly Hillbillies have I witnessed someone learn so incredibly slowly.

C

Just posting so I can say I was part of that thread that got locked.

Carry on...

Ditto....and to say that not since seeing Jethro try to complete the 3rd grade for the 5th time on the Beverly Hillbillies have I witnessed someone learn so incredibly slowly.

C

Now THAT's funny!

I think it was PitBoss who refuted something. Apparently, he has still not been paid back.

I won't mention the snarky comment you made earlier in the thread...

-slym

Nah, he was. He's just... well I don't know, but he was or he'd have a lot more to say then one little comment.

I won't mention the snarky comment you made earlier in the thread...-slym

Nah, he was. He's just... well I don't know, but he was or he'd have a lot more to say then one little comment.

I can't believe I'm seeing this - Connor, what the hell are you doing?

Junkenstein did you a gigantic favor by bailing you out of your own self-inflicted mess recently and this is how you repay him? By pretending that he was in any way the cause of your little trip to the probation list hall of shame?

That is seriously screwed up.

I won't mention the snarky comment you made earlier in the thread...-slym

I can't believe I'm seeing this - Connor, what the hell are you doing?

Junkenstein did you a gigantic favor by bailing you out of your own self-inflicted mess recently and this is how you repay him? By pretending that he was in any way the cause of your little trip to the probation list hall of shame?

That is seriously screwed up.

I NEVER said he was the cause of my probation listing. I said he put up the :takeit: and when he paid for the item, I sent it. No bailing anyone out at all.