• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A thread that started as one thing and quickly turned into something else.

164 posts in this topic

This thread has taken a turn for the boring and dull.

Please, make it exciting again! Only you have the power, what with your non-remorseful and inane nattering...

doh!

-slym

slym... the fact that you used "nattering" in a sentence makes you a ^^ ... that is freaking awesome!

YOU NEED TO PAY EVERYONE BACK & THEN POST AN APOLOGY TO THE BOARDS, IN COMICS GENERAL, FOR YOUR ARROGANT BEHAVIOR. Until that is accomplished, you deserve every bit of pile-on you get.

Um... no.

YOU NEED TO PAY EVERYONE BACK & THEN POST AN APOLOGY TO THE BOARDS, IN COMICS GENERAL, FOR YOUR ARROGANT BEHAVIOR. Until that is accomplished, you deserve every bit of pile-on you get.

Um... no.

We did you a real disservice by not having the cops come to your home; You've learned absolutely nothing from all of this!

You can keep coming back here, strutting around with your feathers all plumed, but no-one is going to accept you back until you grow up, be a man, pay everyone back and apologize for your childish behavior.

Do what you will, but I've just given you the directions it takes to restore yourself.

Um... no.

We did you a real disservice by not having the cops come to your home; You've learned absolutely nothing from all of this!

You can keep coming back here, strutting around with your feathers all plumed, but no-one is going to accept you back until you grow up, be a man, pay everyone back and apologize for your childish behavior.

Do what you will, but I've just given you the directions it takes to restore yourself.

I could care less if he makes it right. Keep him blackballed, and all is good.

Um... no.

I agree, he's an arrogant little :censored: and I'm sure that he's loving whatever attention he gets here. Ignore him, he'll probably get bored. Who knows, one day he may even grow up.

If you want to make it more exciting, start posting some books you want to sell. (thumbs u

Follow your previous pattern of behavior and you'll see those pretty red and blue rotating lights outside your window in no time...that's anything BUT boring and dull, right? lol

C

Who knows, one day he may even grow up.

Place your bets.

No chance. He is old enough to know right from wrong. If this little guy chooses to continue down the wrong path so be it. He has been given advice and opportunities to finish this little scam of his(4th scam?) on a good note. End of rantrant

Um... no.

I agree, he's an arrogant little :censored: and I'm sure that he's loving whatever attention he gets here. Ignore him, he'll probably get bored. Who knows, one day he may even grow up.

lol (thumbs u

If you want to make it more exciting, start posting some books you want to sell. (thumbs u

Follow your previous pattern of behavior and you'll see those pretty red and blue rotating lights outside your window in no time...that's anything BUT boring and dull, right? lol

C

That should have happened about a month ago......

And you have taken a turn for the snotty and ungrateful.

You've owed this forum a very humble public apology for a long time now and I tried to help prod you out of the hole you dug yourself into. However, your lack of remorse makes me think you deserve every bit of ridicule you'll receive every time you show up in here from now on. I hope it was all worth it.

:roflmao: I need a clueless graemlin.

I am sure Flee can insert that super duper hair helmet picture of the offender onto the (tsk) gramlin...that should work.

C

:roflmao: I need a clueless graemlin.

I am sure Flee can insert that super duper hair helmet picture of the offender onto the (tsk) gramlin...that should work.

C

Never heard of him. :baiting: