• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What To Do Without The Boards??

72 posts in this topic

I'm going on a holiday for a week tomorrow morning. I'm going to have no access to the boards for a week. I'd rather go without beer.

What do I do?? :eek:

You'd rather go without beer than the boards? You my friend have your priorities out of whack.

:foryou:

As much as I love to hang out here, when I go on vacation I don't miss the boards at all.

Where are you going?

Are you single? Cast as many lines as possible. You'll hook something.

If not single, wait until you get some "Boozad time" and hook yourself. :blush:

I'm going on a holiday for a week tomorrow morning. I'm going to have no access to the boards for a week. I'd rather go without beer.

See sunlight.

Seriously after going on hiatus for a month. You tend to see the board in a fresh light, a sense of 'newness' comes over you when you log back on. However, it only lasts for about an hour.

See sunlight.

Seriously after going on hiatus for a month. You tend to see the board in a fresh light, a sense of 'newness' comes over you when you log back on. However, it only lasts for about an hour.

Yea you wonder why you hang out here. Then your brain begins failing again, and you are sucked right back in.

Buy more beer.

^^

I am leaving on a cruise tomorrow as well, and wondered the exact same thing.

But on the bright side, when I get back next week my new iphone will have arrived. :banana:

Since there are no cell towers in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico it is ok that all the stores are out of stock right now.

See you guys next week. :hi:

Have a fun vaca!! Hmmm gone for a whole week?but you'll miss out on..nevermind..Have fun anyway and yes SUNLIGHT can be awesome. But be careful if your just coming out of a basement or something sunglaases and sunscreen are a must!!