• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice day for estate saling!

149 posts in this topic

Hmm... Marvel was already setting precedent for the speculator market! Look, right on the cover: "Great, collector's item issue!"

lol

Seriously though, nice book, and a great price!!!

:hail:

-slym

Even though there is an error with the human torch's hand drawn backwards...

Because I am a real pal, I'll give you 200% profit of $10 for it (as long as you do free shipping).

Let me know this is a limited time offer and I'm only doing this out of charity.

:kidaround:

No seriously that is a KILLER DEAL and a KILLER BOOK!

UBER PEA GREEN WITH ENVY!

(worship)

I'm pretty sure I know what happened that there was no competition in the bidding today... there was another auction in Iowa today that advertised 50+ MINT comics from the 1940's to 1960's (in Cedar Rapids). I had about 10 calls into them all week trying to get info, and they didn't have them in hand until late yesterday. The auctioneer said they were actually 1950's - 1970's (1950's Funny Animal & 1970's War comics- weird combination... maybe a father & son's combined collections) & NOT MINT by a long shot. So anyone who didn't get through to them in time went to that auction & good luck to them! Usually I would have seen several familiar faces and bidding would have been crazy. Lucked out to say the least.

Wow, talk about right place right time! I've always wanted to do the estate sale thing, but I can't really figure out where to get good information on them.

Congrats! (thumbs u Its not often you can get a great book like that at .2% of guide, geebus.

Holy krap!!!! Talk about being in the right place at the right time! :applause:

Iggy....I need an upgrade on my FF #19. I think I'll take yours.....looks like a GD+ to me. :baiting: