• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link, Heritage, Pedigree or Ebay where to sell 250 cgc 9.6 9.8 Bronze

8 posts in this topic

I have always done well selling books via Ebay, but with my spree of submissions last April I'm getting back well over 250 late Bronze books in 9.6 and 9.8 grades. I see books like Fantastic Four 187 white in 9.8 which would be the single highest grade. There is alot of so so common late 70's Marvels in 9.6, ASM's and Marvel Team ups. With the fee structures, should I just say post all of them on Comic Link for a few weeks, than move the rest to Ebay if they do not sell, or try Pedigree of Heritage fixed price sections. I do not want to just send them to get auctioned off all at once, I would rather post them at fair prices and sell them that way. Any advice on the non Ebay sites would be appreciated. :idea:

My personal experience and opinion:

• Get your scans/prices together and list them here first...where you won't have to pay eBay fees...and if someone here can...limit or eliminate your PP fees here as well with ZERO comission fees. We are talking about 12% or more to your bottom line for your effort.
  • Whatever doesn't sell, simply list them on CL (if high graded Marvel use Pedigree) with scans you already have created and sit and wait.
  • I would NOT commit your books to any auction, as the market has become oversaturated with auctions and would be featful you would not get good prices. If they are highest graded keys and current popular books you should do fine...often exceeding your expectations...other stuff need not apply.

Oh and if you have BA horror books...I'm your man :foryou:

...and if you have any Joe's make sure you let me know! I know I've bought hundred's (maybe thousands) of dollars of them form you before, what's a little more!

I would love to deal with someone besides E-Bay but that's where "everything's" at - and I like ComicLink but man they are slow and lately seem to be having some serious payment and communication problems (hopefully it's just temp.).

Good luck!

My personal experience and opinion:

• Get your scans/prices together and list them here first...where you won't have to pay eBay fees...and if someone here can...limit or eliminate your PP fees here as well with ZERO comission fees. We are talking about 12% or more to your bottom line for your effort.
  • Whatever doesn't sell, simply list them on CL (if high graded Marvel use Pedigree) with scans you already have created and sit and wait.
  • I would NOT commit your books to any auction, as the market has become oversaturated with auctions and would be featful you would not get good prices. If they are highest graded keys and current popular books you should do fine...often exceeding your expectations...other stuff need not apply.

Oh and if you have BA horror books...I'm your man :foryou:

(worship)

I would say it depends on how much time and effort you want to put into selling the books. 250 slabs is a lot of books to scan, price, negotiate, and (esp) ship. I love selling on the boards, but I also have used consignment sites (like highgradecomics) when I didn't have the time commitment I needed to follow through.

Good luck.

Dan