• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bound Volumes, a Gerber 8, Some 60s/70s Marvel Cards, no tellin what else

28 posts in this topic

Making a little room here. PMs welcome but :takeit: rules. Buyer pays $5.00 postage on comics and bound vols, card sets are $2.00 postage. I'll cover insurance.

First up are 4 bound volumes. All have been trimmed as usual with BVs.

Picture31552.jpg

First up: The Eternals 1-19, Annual 1 books were VF or better range before binding. Heritage sold a vol like this for $83 and one for $95. My Price: SOLD

Picture31556.jpg

Next: Space:1999 1-7 Books were FN or better before binding. Heritage has no sales of this title. My Price: Sold

Picture31554.jpg

Making a little room here. PMs welcome but :takeit: rules. Buyer pays $5.00 postage on comics and bound vols, card sets are $2.00 postage. I'll cover insurance.

Picture31552.jpg

First up: The Eternals 1-19, Annual 1 books were VF or better range before binding. Heritage sold a vol like this for $83 and one for $95. My Price: $75

Picture31556.jpg

Next: Space:1999 1-7 Books were FN or better before binding. Heritage has no sales of this title. My Price: $50

Picture31554.jpg

Eternals :takeit:

The Outer Limits 1-18 Books ranged from FN to VF eexcept for #1 which was about VG- before binding. A couple of others may have been in the VG/FN range but look great since they were trimmed on the edges. Heritage sold a partial bound set of OL for $239. My Price: $175

Picture31553.jpg

Picture31552.jpg

First up: The Eternals 1-19, Annual 1 books were VF or better range before binding. Heritage sold a vol like this for $83 and one for $95. My Price: $75

Picture31556.jpg

Next: Space:1999 1-7 Books were FN or better before binding. Heritage has no sales of this title. My Price: $50

Picture31554.jpg

Eternals :takeit:

^^ Thanks!

Very cool bound volumes. Interesting that the Eternals and Devil Dinosaur books say "DC Comics" on the spine.

Yeah, not sure what was up with that. I've got a black marker I can break out and use if it offends anyone.

Next Up: A Gerber 8 and a Gerber No-Show. Jing Pals #1 VG/FN 5.0 My Price: $45

Picture31558.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Dang! 48 seconds. I've had relationships that didn't last that long.

Next Up: A Gerber 8 and a Gerber No-Show. Jing Pals #1 VG/FN 5.0 My Price: $45

Picture31558.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Dang! 48 seconds. I've had relationships that didn't last that long.

"Jing Pals"

Sounds like something racist or licentious.

1966 Marvel Donruss Card Partial Set of 46 of the 66 cards. All the cards are really nice, I'm not a card grader but I'd say EX or better. I sold a complete set a few weeks back for $150 here on the boards. My price on the partial set is : $95 thats about $2 a card! The cards missing are: 1,5,6,8,11,15,17-21,29,35,46,53,58,61,62,64,66.

Picture31560.jpg

I had this set listed a few weeks ago, re-listing here much cheaper. 1976 Marvel Sticker 40 card complete set. Also included are 12 unused checklists that are used to complete the 9 piece puzzle. Only 7 of the 9 are here with 5 dups. Set probably averages VF. My Reduced price: $45

Picture31543.jpg

This one was also lised a while back. 1974/75 Marvel Sticker Set incomplete 29 of 40 issues plus 15 unused checklists that makeup the puzzle, 9 that make the puzzle plus 6 extra. My New Reduced Price: $30

Picture31544.jpg

The Thing Poster circa 1982 put out by I believe Orange Crush. Poster is about the size of a piece of art. I can ship these flat or rolled, your choice. The posters are NM, just a bad pic. I have 5 available. My Price: $10 each

Picture3475.jpg