• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Hey 22 lovers....there is a 5.5 CGC Universal on ebay RIGHT NOW !!

Looks like a gorgeous copy....let the war begin!

And it's not mine. Linky...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Showcase-22-1st-app-Green-Lantern-DC-1959-CGC-5-5_W0QQitemZ200378585447QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea77e9167&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I have a SC 22 at cgc now that might be in the 5.5 range...will be watching this one closely!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Showcase-22-1st-app-Green-Lantern-DC-1959-CGC-5-5_W0QQitemZ200378585447QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea77e9167&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I have a SC 22 at cgc now that might be in the 5.5 range...will be watching this one closely!

an guess at what this 5.5 will end for in 6 days on ebay??? already at almost $1700

Good luck...hope it achieves that grade. Regarding the 5.5 on Ebay, this is definitely one of the better 5.5 around. The color and page quality is astounding. My prediction is it will sell between $3000-4000. Anybody else wants to make a prediction?

Very nice! It will be insteresting to see where this copy ends up.

BTW, is that a price sticker stain in the top right below the CCA box? If yes, how did it get 5.5?

It looks to be on the CGC case...not the book.

kimik, if you're still looking for one, this may be it.

It will depend on the price. I have a 5.0 already, plus a slabbed 4.0 and possibly another copy on the way. ;)

Looking at the stain a little closer it looks more like a circle with some crossed lines through it written lightly in pen/pencil.

kimik, I asked the seller a question about it.....will update the Boards if/when I get a response.

Looks like Parlez vous francais had answered kimik questions. Anybody looking to own a nice copy, this is your chance.

I think 4k is strong but who knows

Will be fun to watch

I agree with Rick and Rich.

Be sure and check the auction again. He's updated with many scans. Very nice book.

Are we allowed to own TWO copies of a 22 ????

I think 4k is strong but who knows

Will be fun to watch

I agree with Rick and Rich.

Be sure and check the auction again. He's updated with many scans. Very nice book.

Are we allowed to own TWO copies of a 22 ????

Why don't see anything wrong with that? Two's a couple and three is a company.

I hope it sells for a good amount, and gets the ball rolling in having people release their copies.

Too many hoarders!...

If the price is well perceived, more copies will surface. This books may be setting new record prices for almost every grade.