• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

please tell me a restored 1.0 is not worth anywhere near $500... even at half that it sounds crazy.

Last 1.0 Plod GPA is $320 in March.. so considering all things..the $500 is slightly high,but not crazy.And with 1.8 and up at $600+ in Universal and climbing,and last 1.5 at $430,there isnt much room for a 22 under $500...Plod or Universal.....just saying.

Prices are a bit silly right now, but it is the more affordable way to own a piece of the pie.

I don't know, as an owner of a lower grade copy I think the prices are too low right now and need to run up even further. lol

Well, if an AF15 1.0 can sell for $1600+, why not a SC22 1.0 for $800+. Time will tell. The two big boys of SA.

AF 1.0 at $1600+ is way overpriced for such a common book. lol

please tell me a restored 1.0 is not worth anywhere near $500... even at half that it sounds crazy.

Last 1.0 Plod GPA is $320 in March.. so considering all things..the $500 is slightly high,but not crazy.And with 1.8 and up at $600+ in Universal and climbing,and last 1.5 at $430,there isnt much room for a 22 under $500...Plod or Universal.....just saying.

Prices are a bit silly right now, but it is the more affordable way to own a piece of the pie.

I don't know, as an owner of a lower grade copy I think the prices are too low right now and need to run up even further. lol

Well, if an AF15 1.0 can sell for $1600+, why not a SC22 1.0 for $800+. Time will tell. The two big boys of SA.

All kidding aside, there sure seems to be a lot more of them around than SC #22's

All kidding aside, there sure seems to be a lot more of them around than SC #22's

the difference is there is a lot more demand for AF15, hence the higher price, relative to supply and demand (Thumbs u

the difference is there is a lot more demand for AF15, hence the higher price, relative to supply and demand (Thumbs u

That and the fact that lower grade copies are the only way most collectors can afford to own the book now. I often wonder how much longer people will be willing to spend $10K for a low grade to lower mid grade copy of a relatively common SA key?

That and the fact that lower grade copies are the only way most collectors can afford to own the book now. I often wonder how much longer people will be willing to spend $10K for a low grade to lower mid grade copy of a relatively common SA key?

What if SC22 has just half the demand like an AF15. What would cause to the price with only 1/4 supply vs, AF15. hm

What if SC22 has just half the demand like an AF15. What would cause to the price with only 1/4 supply vs, AF15. hm

If you guys are really hoping that SC 22 will overtake AF 15, I'd like to get a hit of whatever it is that you guys are smoking!

If you guys are really hoping that SC 22 will overtake AF 15, I'd like to get a hit of whatever it is that you guys are smoking!

Or too much drinking :jokealert: . Just hoping for 50% demand like an AF15.

This turkey has been a sleeper and have outperform all other beasts. I've been a true believer and may be biased. Let's see if this beast has wings and will make for next Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey day everyone.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

I don't think anyone else can afford what we are smoking.................. lol

Edited by kimik

Yeah, that and the movie will be the biggest turkey that came dead on arrival after Thanksgiving.

Give the movie a bit of time yet - there is still a lot more to come besides he bit we saw in the trailer.

In any case, if the Jonah Hex movie could lift prices on All-Star Western #10 for a bit, then even a dog of a GL movie will do the same for SC #22. lol