• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Holy :censored:! That is a hefty price for a 4.0 - 5.0 book. I bet that when the buyer gets this book in hand he does this: :sick:

Edited by kimik

Not quite as good as your 22 8.5 and 23 8.5 but it has nice pages and is still available. Surprised someone here didn't pluck this one at only 1 1/2 XPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350418809468&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

....And it's back....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Showcase-24-CGC-8-0-OW-Pages-3rd-SA-GL-Appearance-/350421580883?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5196c0fc53

Not quite as good as your 22 8.5 and 23 8.5 but it has nice pages and is still available. Surprised someone here didn't pluck this one at only 1 1/2 XPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350418809468&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

....And it's back....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Showcase-24-CGC-8-0-OW-Pages-3rd-SA-GL-Appearance-/350421580883?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5196c0fc53

Just like Marvel Comics #1, a cool book to have once that nobody wants to really own for the long haul. lol

Edited by kimik

Well folks, looks like I have a ticket to the clubhouse!

:grin:

FYI: The owner and I ended up working out a deal for a little less than the BIN listed on this auction listing.

Welcome to the 3rd best comic owner club in the entire hobby, next in line to only Action #1 and Detective Comics #27. (thumbs u

....And it's back....

Just like Marvel Comics #1, a cool book to have once that nobody wants to really own for the long haul. lol

lol

..same seller relist :baiting:

....And it's back....

lol

..same seller relist :baiting:

Just like a MC #!. lol

True, but if it sold, it's still below the price he's listed it on ebay for, so maybe he and the original seller have an agreement to consummate the sale wherever it occurs (shrug)

The one on CL is another 6.5. The one Roy's has is a different one. (thumbs u

The copy that was on Cominlink last week (and was subsequently taken down) was supposed to be in my hands by now. I posted the book prematurely in the hopes that it would attract a little attention as it traveled towards me but the reason I have not posted a scan yet is because the book did not arrive. The owner and i had worked out a fair trade but unfortunately he has been unresponsive for nearly 5 days now.

I am safe on my end as i have not given anything up before receiving the book but it sure is frustrating dealing with wishy washy people.

:pullhair:

It's good your safe. Roy's first class. I bought a GL1 from him last year hassle free.

:taptaptap:

US $12,369.99

Will look great with my 23 7.5.

Congrats on adding another one to the hoard of the best DC SA book by a longshot. (worship)

Thanks...you are the originator of the best DC SA club. (worship) and to Bob-a-loo and krytospidey and all (thumbs u

Edited by showcase22gr1959

US $12,369.99

Congrats on adding another one to the hoard of the best DC SA book by a longshot. (worship)

lol If you pump any harder you`re going to burst a blood vessel!

The Four Color GL 23 9.4 $15928

:cry:

Stupid Rob Rogovin! :frustrated:

I hear you. :cry: Unheard of grade. Right now 22 and 24 does not exist higher than 9.0.

Nah, I`m mad at him because of the timing of his sale.

FYI: The owner and I ended up working out a deal for a little less than the BIN listed on this auction listing.

Welcome to the 3rd best comic owner club in the entire hobby, next in line to only Action #1 and Detective Comics #27. (thumbs u

lol Well, you're talking to a SA Marvel Zombie so not sure I agree with that assessment, but I am happy to land a copy of this book. My SA key collection is extremely lobsided so hopefully this will help a little :grin:

I hear you. :cry: Unheard of grade. Right now 22 and 24 does not exist higher than 9.0.

Would have been your collection. Would you have sold it with your GL1 or just keep it?

Would have been your collection. Would you have sold it with your GL1 or just keep it?

No he would have sold it to someone else cause that someone else would have bothered him incessantly until he did.

showcase22gr1959 how many copies of said book do you have now ? Going to be a dumping frenzy before the movie comes out I assume ?

No he would have sold it to someone else cause that someone else would have bothered him incessantly until he did.

showcase22gr1959 how many copies of said book do you have now ? Going to be a dumping frenzy before the movie comes out I assume ?

I'm going to keep the 8.5, 7.5, 6.0 and maybe the 5.0 for sentimental reasons (you probably know already).

US $12,369.99

lol If you pump any harder you`re going to burst a blood vessel!

You ain't seen nothin yet. lol

Some people are just born to sell. :devil:

Edited by kimik

lol Well, you're talking to a SA Marvel Zombie so not sure I agree with that assessment, but I am happy to land a copy of this book. My SA key collection is extremely lobsided so hopefully this will help a little :grin:

I think most of us, if not all, in this thread started out as Marvel Zombies, but moved into a higher state of civilized existence with DCs.

Edited by kimik