• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

zaid's sale opened the floodgates

And another SC #22 comes to market . . .

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?id=890437

. . . and another, and another, and another :cry:

Damn a 7.5 with off white pages. :o

Is that the copy I sold peewee a few years ago?

It's not RIck. I have that book memorized.

Yeah, a reserve price or a fmv starting price would've been best. How much did he buy the book for? At least he made a profit!

Around $2200...and about a 50% return in six months. (thumbs u

i can't find that one on your list- there's a 6.0 for $2495 that you said was below FMV, is that the book?

be careful paperheart... 9.4 Showcase 34 sold for 24K tonight in the pedigree auction. Atom today, Aquaman tomorrow, next week Hawkman, Metal Men and the world.

lol

zaid's sale opened the floodgates

Time to see what else is still in my collection.

All hail Zaid!

You know it!!! :banana:lol

when can we start oohing and aahing over every uptick in price of the 9.0 on clink?

$25,300 with a week to go. ooh!

Not for a while yet. It is still only at 8.0 to 8.5 values........ lol

That bottom right corner wear looks familiar...............is this the A-1 copy that a fellow boardie and avid SC #22 hoarder won?

Certainly looks like the A-1 copy that was sold on ebay.. That bottom crease looks familiar

Yes, I can confirm it. ;)

That bottom right corner wear looks familiar...............is this the A-1 copy that a fellow boardie and avid SC #22 hoarder won?

Certainly looks like the A-1 copy that was sold on ebay.. That bottom crease looks familiar

Yes, I can confirm it. ;)

Good luck with the sale. I hope you get your asking price. (thumbs u

Hey guys,

I figured I would post here first instead of the WTB as I figured you all would be the ones to know. Anyone here have a low grade 1.5 - 2.0 range Showcase 22 that you would be willing to sell. I need one to complete a SA GL run. I am currently about 6 books away from the complete run. Time payments may be needed depending on price.

PM's welcomed. My feedback link is in my sig line.

Thanks

Edited by GL1

Hey guys,

I figured I would post here first instead of the WTB as I figured you all would be the ones to know. Anyone here have a low grade 1.5 - 2.0 range Showcase 22 that you would be willing to sell. I need one to complete a SA GL run. I am currently about 6 books away from the complete run. Time payments may be needed depending on price.

Thanks

Hard range to find at this moment. :wishluck:

Hey guys,

Thanks

Hard range to find at this moment. :wishluck:

Yep I know. Very difficult. I know a few have come up for sale here on the boards, but never was in a position to pick one up.

Thanks for the response. Anyone else?