• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

I have the power....

Nice. Is that the limited edition? I bought the toy version for my daughter. She has a closet of superhero outfits with all the gadgets now.

I wish all this stuff came out when I was growing up.

How about we revive this thread with a little fun.

We start posting all of our Showcase #22 books, starting with 0.5 to 1.8 grades the first day. Then 2.0 and 2.5 the second day, 3.0 and 3.5 the third and so on.

I don't have a lower grade copy but sure hope someone will start posting them (thumbs u

Let's get this party started :headbang:

Rich (showcase22gr1959) will be posting every day... :roflmao:

Speaking of posting,here is my entry into this club.Thanx again Rick! :headbang:

Show2245.jpg

I saw that book in Rick's booth. It was truly a beauty! Congrats Oakman and welcome to the club! (thumbs u

Very solid structure, staples, spine etc. From what I have seen, it is really hard to find these above 4.0 or 4.5. I would have estimated a 5.0 if I had sent this to CGC so fairly accurate slab grading. Hey, they seem to be improving and I wanted to give the little guys a chance and save some serious $ on grading, so don't bag on my slab. :)

114031.jpg.83b5f60b181a307db73cdbdff03f71e7.jpg

114033.jpg.9fc7a012164da7122a919f6c4a77f1db.jpg

Very solid structure, staples, spine etc. From what I have seen, it is really hard to find these above 4.0 or 4.5. I was thinking of selling mine for $2,999 if anyone is interested, PM me.

Nice book and welcome to the boards.

However, first of all, never ever post PGX graded books on these boards. It can cause much trouble. Second, you don't offer books for sale anywhere else other than the sales section. Better edit your post and if you want to sell it on these boards, crack it out of the PGX holder and (have it graded by CGC and) offer it for sale in the sales section.

Good luck with your sale and welcome (thumbs u

I'll have to wait for the 5.0's to post mine :grin:

Me, too :sorry:

Although it might be sold by then :gossip:

What! Leaving our ranks?

Say it ain't so :(

Still got the 7.5 :gossip:

:headbang: right on!

Very solid structure, staples, spine etc. From what I have seen, it is really hard to find these above 4.0 or 4.5. I would have estimated a 5.0 if I had sent this to CGC so fairly accurate slab grading. Hey, they seem to be improving and I wanted to give the little guys a chance and save some serious $ on grading, so don't bag on my slab. :)

Green Lanterns says "Welcome to the club" :applause:

showcasecovblack-1.jpg

very nice and the PQ is rare.

Let's see Brannon. This is all I can remember off of my head.

Showcase 22

6.0 white pages

1.8 white pages

7.5 ow/w

6.5 ow/w

6.0 ow/w

5.5 ow/w

5.0 ow/w

5.0 ow/w

4.5 ow/w

2.5 ow/w

Edited by showcase22gr1959

How many people here were tempted to sell their Showcase 22 over the past few months with all the movie hype and eye popping values realized? :takeit::whee: (seller realizing his profits) ha ha