• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Anyone know the result of the comicconnect 5.0 that ended today? the last i saw was at 1,950 with reserve not met.

Hey Iceman. I was just about to PM you regarding this. I did not participate myself but I kept monitoring it.

That auction ended today at 7:20pm without a winner. I guess the reserve was not met. You see? I knew THAT copy can't be bought at a bargain!

Anyone know the result of the comicconnect 5.0 that ended today? the last i saw was at 1,950 with reserve not met.

Hey Iceman. I was just about to PM you regarding this. I did not participate myself but I kept monitoring it.

That auction ended today at 7:20pm without a winner. I guess the reserve was not met. You see? I knew THAT copy can't be bought at a bargain!

Ya saw that it went without a winner...wonder how high the bids got/reserve amount

However, all is not lost for me, because........

:news: I've just joined this club myself !!! :news:

Here's my copy which I purchased last Monday from the boards. Thanks Brian!

:cloud9::cloud9:

004-1.jpg

(worship) Suweeeeeet! (worship)

Thanks Oakman. Although my copy doesn't have the coveted OW/W PQ of both yours and Iceman's, I'm quite happy with it.

BTW. I just added the backcover scan.

However, all is not lost for me, because........

:news: I've just joined this club myself !!! :news:

Here's my copy which I purchased last Monday from the boards. Thanks Brian!

:cloud9::cloud9:

004-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Your welcome Victor! If you ever need to upgrade to a higher grade, let me know :grin: I can maybe take the 4.0 back as credit towards the 6.0 lol

Congrats to all the new members. Great time to pick up SC22. :headbang:

True that (thumbs u being the owner of the most expensive 5.0 in the universe, I have to agree lol

On the bright side...5.0 are uncommon and 3.5 and under are common. ;) Time...and it will look cheap.

True hm

And in fairness to the universe, I benefitted from a few other "bargains" before the DC's hit the proverbial fan, so It all kinda balances out in the end.

Who knew a bargain 6.0 would pop up right after I clicked the 5.0. :(

Oh well, It's not too hard having 2 ;)

True that (thumbs u being the owner of the most expensive 5.0 in the universe, I have to agree lol

On the bright side...5.0 are uncommon and 3.5 and under are common. ;) Time...and it will look cheap.

True hm

And in fairness to the universe, I benefitted from a few other "bargains" before the DC's hit the proverbial fan, so It all kinda balances out in the end.

Some hoarders in this thread have multilple 22s... hm

True hm

hoarding :cloud9:

True hm

Hmmm... hm I sense multiple here...

True hm

hoarding keys. :baiting::cloud9:

True hm

hoarding keys. :baiting::cloud9:

It's fun to be a key hoarder. :luhv: