• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Since the participants in this thread seem to be the expert on the Showcase 22, I was wondering what my copy should sell for? I bought it fairly recently, and I clearly saw all the flaws.

showcase22cgc4.5.jpg

I'll probably list it for sale in the next few months and was wondering about pricing the issue.

Edited by jkrk

Since the participants in this thread seem to be the expert on the Showcase 22, I was wondering what my copy should sell for? I bought it fairly recently, and I clearly saw all the flaws.

showcase22cgc4.5.jpg

I'll probably list it for sale in the next few months and was wondering about pricing the issue.

2200-2400 just a guess,using my purchase of a 4.5 as a bench mark.

Wow, things sure have changed since I sold a 4.5 undercopy for $2100.

Well, at least the prices haven't fallen below pre-movie levels. It remains to be seen what the reboot and subsequent films from the DC camp can do for the brand. One wonders if this could be the beginnings of a DC "spring". :wishluck:

Wow, things sure have changed since I sold a 4.5 undercopy for $2100.

Well, at least the prices haven't fallen below pre-movie levels. It remains to be seen what the reboot and subsequent films from the DC camp can do for the brand. One wonders if this could be the beginnings of a DC "spring". :wishluck:

:gossip: pssshhhhhhh...don't tell. Buy first ;)

showcase22cgc4.5.jpg

Is that a rusted bottom staple?

showcase22cgc4.5.jpg

Since this isn't a selling thread I have to speak out. This book was just purchased less than a month ago for 1255.00 . Based on it's eye appeal I can see why this sale was so low. The 1255 is now the last sale GPA. I think you if you put this up for sale in the near future, before another GPA sale, you will have a difficult time even getting your money back. It is not an attractive copy with the flaws smacking you right in the face. Sorry.

Edited by bomber-bob

showcase22cgc4.5.jpg

Since this isn't a selling thread I have to speak out. This book was just purchased less than a month ago for 1255.00 . Based on it's eye appeal I can see why this sale was so low. The 1255 is now the last sale GPA. I think you if you put this up for sale in the near future, before another GPA sale, you will have a difficult time even getting your money back. It is not an attractive copy with the flaws smacking you right in the face. Sorry.

:o That's not the benchmark for 4.5s now,is it?

showcase22cgc4.5.jpg

Why apologize? You gave me what I asked for as honestly as possible. I appreciate all the responses. I knew exactly what I was buying. The book is what it is.

Jay

Edited by jkrk