• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

It looks like they're getting some strong pricing with 4 days still left...

9.0 - $20,500

7.5 - $7,800

6.5 - $4,500

Hard to say for me where they'll end up. :shrug:

GPA suggests well over 50K for the 9.0 ... over 10K for the 7.5 and maybe around 5K for the 6.5.

9.0 pee wee's copy should go for 50-57k highest graded!!!

7.5. Showcase's under copy 14.5-17k

6.5. 6.7-8k The last 6.5 sales were overgraded. The last 6.0 sold for 6200$ nov 2011 on the gpa. This copy sold for 6.1k almost 3 years ago on clink and had an offer of 7050$ before the owner removed it. Might also have an upgrade possiblity since its already at 4.5k with lotsa time left. Hasnt been pressed by the looks of it.

A 7.0 sold in november for 10.5k on clink

The last three 6.5 were overgraded and did not present well for the grade. Looked more like 5.0 5.5. They sold respectively for 5.3 and 5.6k the last cgc 6.0 sold for 6200$ presented well and was a strong 6.0. Buy the book not the grade syndrome.

A great time to join the club on the fine + level

I'm definitely happy that I bought when I did,I do feel that this book has alot of room to grow. (thumbs u

Agreed. Showcase 22 is a scarce book only 400 graded and starting to be hard to find in 6.0+

Its the af15 of the dc silverage worl. Even though i have a soft spot for showcase 4. Showcase 22 has emerged as the key silverage dc to this point. Still wish the flash could reclaim his former glory but he hasnt enjoyed all the media attention( hollywood movie, cartoons, licencing, mentionned in seinfield, a rapper nicknamed green lanternand)great story lines within the dc universe.

Great key book and fantastic cover from 1959 makes for a winning combo!

The last three 6.5 were overgraded and did not present well for the grade. Looked more like 5.0 5.5. They sold respectively for 5.3 and 5.6k the last cgc 6.0 sold for 6200$ presented well and was a strong 6.0. Buy the book not the grade syndrome.

A great time to join the club on the fine + level

Someone got a real steal off ebay for $4000 at 6.0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item4601400aca&item=300668685002&nma=true&pt=US_Comic_Books&rt=nc&si=%252FTNNfB3eZdJuPICTmswVUL4Yrgw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1091

I missed one stop on the way ;)

Was this last sale for less than the time before ?

And why does this book constantly get flipped?

Inquiring minds want to know hm

I missed one stop on the way ;)

Was this last sale for less than the time before ?

And why does this book constantly get flipped?

Inquiring minds want to know hm

If I recall, first stop was about $2500, and then a notch above $3K, and now $4K. (thumbs u

What did SC22 9.0, 7.5, and 6.5 sell for? Anyone. I missed out winning the JIM 83 8.5 and was sure if I bid I would have won a SC22. Didn't get home in time from work to bid. :( I feel sick.

Edited by Agent 007

Congrats to the new owners of SC22. The 9.0 went pretty strong. Someone got a good deal on the 7.5. :applause:

wasn't it 12% lower than the same book sold for last year?

I thought it did pretty well, was expecting it to finish a lot lower since the hype has died down.