• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Got a better scan of this and my hulk 1 done yesterday. I hate having to go to my wife's law office to get these done so I guess I am in the market for a better scanner as well.

Did you try to call Liz?

Yea the number is out of order :mad:, but on another note I sold this copy the other day. So I am in the market for a nicer one. Probably a 2.0-4.0. Though I am still debating if my next purchase should be a showcase 4, a 22, a TOS 39 or a Hulk 181 9.0-9.2

Can't really go wrong with any of them. (thumbs u

That's not a given. Prices have risen greatl and in man cases time will no longer bail out a bad purchase to too high a price.

your "Y" key is broken. Well Joey just sent me a PM about a trade for my extra X-Men 1. So hopefully when it is said and done I end up with a Showcase 22 4 or a TOS 39.

Edited by dscott

I have a sentimental place in my heart for Showcase #22, not only was it the first Silver Age key I bought, it was the first ever CGC book I got after getting back in comic collecting last year. It was all downhill from there. :tonofbricks:

I have a sentimental place in my heart for Showcase #22, not only was it the first Silver Age key I bought, it was the first ever CGC book I got after getting back in comic collecting last year. It was all downhill from there. :tonofbricks:

lol i hear ya!

That's one of the nicest 1.0's out there. :headbang:

And little did I know when I bought that it was coming from the king of Showcase #22 himself! (thumbs u

And little did I know when I bought that it was coming from the king of Showcase #22 himself! (thumbs u

Thanks. :acclaim:

showcase22gr1959

. . . or as he's know is these parts

"The Showcase Kid" :fear:

Thanks, but me not young any more. I did own three copies of SC22 when I was 14 years old.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Showcase 22 CGC 7.5 going off in tomorrow night's Heritage Sunday Night Auction...currently at $7966 with a little more than 24 hours to go...if you're a Texan or a Cali add another 9% sales tax...ouch...

SHOWCASE 22 CGC 7.5

lfCAC6FQW1.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

Showcase 22 CGC 7.5 going off in tomorrow night's Heritage Sunday Night Auction...currently at $7966 with a little more than 24 hours to go...if you're a Texan or a Cali add another 9% sales tax...ouch...

SHOWCASE 22 CGC 7.5

lfCAC6FQW1.jpg

Will you be purchasing this one Tom. :wishluck: