• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Well, this might not be a GA thread, but nevertheless this is a GL book and an homage to the late Shelly Moldoff. I hope you guys don't mind :for you:

AllAmerican16.jpg

-George

It's all good for me! Beautiful book! Thanks for sharing! (worship) a book I'd like to own and on my want list

Thank you (thumbs u

I love this copy for so many reasons. Mainly because it was signed by Moldoff (and the sig looks great IMO), looks very nice for the grade and has almost perfect pq. Unfortunately it got into a purple holder as the cf is married. Loose, but married.

Well, this might not be a GA thread, but nevertheless this is a GL book and an homage to the late Shelly Moldoff. I hope you guys don't mind :for you:

-George

Absolutely Fabulous George and totally cool to post, IMHO! :golfclap:

AllAmerican16.jpg

-George

No SC22 without that guy! Awesome book :applause:

Book does present better than its assigned grade.. I wonder what brought the grade down?

Well, there is a 1.2 inch spine split at the bottom (actually a slim part of the spine is gone, but the back cover is complete and all there), 0.3 inch spine split at the top, the cover is barely attached to the top staple and the cf is detached. Other than that just general wear. No pieces missing (other than that slim spine part) and just tiny tears at the very top and very bottom of the cover.

AllAmerican16.jpg

-George

Don't mind at all. Nice to see it. :applause:

AllAmerican16.jpg

-George

Don't mind at all. Nice to see it. :applause:

This book is at the top of my want list,kudos to you. (worship)