• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Wow - $1395 for a 3.0? I can remember when 5.0s were going for not much more than that way back in summer 2009. :preach:

Well that's what happens when everyone & their mother wants a piece of the pie. And there's not enough pie...

Don't go against a freight train...join the wild ride and you shall have some pie. :grin:

Wow - $1395 for a 3.0? I can remember when 5.0s were going for not much more than that way back in summer 2009. :preach:

Well that's what happens when everyone & their mother wants a piece of the pie. And there's not enough pie...

Don't go against a freight train...join the wild ride and you shall have some pie. :grin:

I like pie. :banana:

What kinda pie? :baiting:

My pie is sitting pretty in it's box. Hehe :)

You got rid of your piece a while back. :baiting:

Cherry or peach are my 2 faves........................

with blueberry a close 3rd.

Apple pie is okay as well, but a bit overrated IMHO.

Since they brought back the McRib they should bring back the McDLT for old times sake. I had one when I was 4 or 5, incredible.

or just go to Burger King and get the reall thing,a Whopper.

Yeah...I out grew the BigMac at age 14 and I now prefer Whopper. And for the McDLt...that was good too.