• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW Books!! From Modern - Bronze....

266 posts in this topic

Thats all folk (thumbs u

Like I said at the start. I will be leaving Tuesday so for those who want to settle up, you can PP me at brokomics61@aol.com. Just jot down your board name. If you are not sure, PM and we can confirm your total

If you need more time, we can settle up when I get back.

If your purchases were $70 dollars or move, shipping is free. All others, shipping is a flat fee of $5.00.

Thanks again.

Thanks dude :cloud9:

:bump: Nik's last post.... :sorry: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Man...

I just looked it up to see what it was.

:(

Thanks dude :cloud9:

:bump: Nik's last post until he returns.... :sorry: GOD BLESS...

Did a bit of editing. I'm confident he'll return.

Pat

Thanks Pat....my wording was poor....I too, am still holding out for the best. GOD BLESS....

I see I'm not the only one reading his posts so I can 'hear' him one last time. :(

Yeah, me too. :(

I see I'm not the only one reading his posts so I can 'hear' him one last time. :(

Yeah, me too. :(

I just got back after a week being gone..., so sad. :(

Tracy called me today and mentioned this sales thread. She was concerned that the transactions in progess be completed and wanted to make sure that everyone that paid gets their books. This will be done the week of Aug 10th after I get back from Chicago. She said a few packages had already been mailed, she had found them in his car and mailed them out, and I believe there was a post or two about received items.

I will be in touch during that week.

Thanks,

Andrew