• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BTW: Finally met 2 other board members......

32 posts in this topic

.......while I was in San Francisco last week. I had a wonderful dinner with Pov and Supa, two great guys! We talked non-stop and I don't think we ever really finished one converstion we started. The conversations kept morphing into the next, like a well oiled roller coaster. If anyone else from the boards is going to SF, look these guys (not gentlemen,Pov grin.gif) up and you will have a great time!

Guys, thanks for one of the highlight nights of my vacation! thumbsup2.gif

I was wondering if that message on the wall of the Forum Bathroom was true.

"For a good time, Call Pov and Supa. 555-555-5555"

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You nailed it Steve! I really DON'T think we finished a single conversation but man, we were seque masters! And thanks for the dinner. It was great! And you know, Supa isn't as bad as he seems! I look forward to Wondercon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know, Supa isn't as bad as he seems!

Is that kinda like saying..."He's not as ugly as he looks."... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope, its like saying.... "You'll like her. She has a really nice personality."

And you know, Supa isn't as bad as he seems!

Is that kinda like saying..."He's not as ugly as he looks."... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope, its like saying.... "You'll like her. She has a really nice personality."

Well, the dillweed STILL hasn't replied to my PM so I say fill in the blank.

Sorry to have missed the festivities 893frustrated.gif Count me in for a Wondercon fete!

YES!!!!!!!! I am gonna divide Wondercon into two days - but day 1 will not be pre-code horror. It will be BA horror. I found, last year, that seeking BA horror after a day of pre-code was impossible. I kept drifting back to pre-code. This time it will be different...maybe. Discipline! Discipline! And no, Mistress Khaso - I don't mean you!

Looks like I had better move fast this year tongue.gif

Oh gawd! Rip - I was lying. I have really no interest in either BA or precode horror as the market has completely crashed on these genres and anyone buying them is foolhardy and not at all intelligent!

(are you buying any of this?)

Where did you guys have dinner - In N Out Burger??

Harris' - it is a place that serves food on china and uses metal tableware. Humans dressed in formal attire approach a table you actually sit at and engage you in conversation, explain the various offerings, and ask after what you wish to be served (back off, Khaosity). Guess you had to be there to understand what it is all about! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif