• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite Copper book in your collection?

81 posts in this topic

Now your sig line will make me tear up until you change those books again. :cry:

How's that?

That Death #1. You know the story . . . :cry:

So should I put another Death 9.8 in my sig line as well? It'll tear up mschmidt. :devil:lol

It will never get him as bad as that one gets me. That's my OO copy. I have to remember the double signed 9.8 Sandman #8 that i got for it, but still . . .

Looks like I'll have to make it a permanent addition to my sig line, then. lol

You are a . Just one more reason to avoid reading your posts. In all seriousness, though, I didn't think twice about that trade because I felt like I was getting the much better end of the deal. I just kind of miss that little feller because it was OO. It's in a decent home, though, I suppose. :grin:

Nexus was the book of the 80's/early 90's for me.

It was the one book where I could not wait to get my hands on the latest issue. Concrete, American Flagg, Mister X, etc... If I got those books, I got those books, but Nexus was the one book I always had to have.

Nexus01.jpg

Now your sig line will make me tear up until you change those books again. :cry:

How's that?

That Death #1. You know the story . . . :cry:

So should I put another Death 9.8 in my sig line as well? It'll tear up mschmidt. :devil:lol

Ohh ... did someone mention Death HCOL? I seem to remember seeing some of those around here ... hm

high-cost-of-living-1-plat-cgc-9.8-ss-f-t.jpg high-cost-of-living-1-plat-cgc-9.6-f-t.jpg high-cost-of-living-1-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg high-cost-of-living-1-cgc-9.6-ss-f-t.jpg high-cost-of-living-2-cgc-9.8-f-t.jpg high-cost-of-living-3-cgc-9.8-ss-gaiman-f-t.jpg high-cost-of-living-3-cgc-9.8-ss-mckean-f-t.jpg

Great books everyone!

I'd have to say this is my favorite. It's the very first comic ever issued by Dark Horse, features the 1st appearance of Concrete, and is signed by Paul Chadwick. When it came out, I probably bought 10 copies, and every single of one of them had extensive spine damage. This is one of only 6 copies graded 9.6, and none have graded higher.

dhp1.jpg

dhp1b.jpg

002-12.jpg

So, how'd you manage to get a hold of this one...?

;)

With no help from you, that's for sure. :P

lol

That's because mine grade higher than that one...

:P

I'm going to be putting one up flor $1500 BIN.

;)

002-12.jpg

So, how'd you manage to get a hold of this one...?

;)

With no help from you, that's for sure. :P

lol

That's because mine grade higher than that one...

:P

I'm going to be putting one up flor $1500 BIN.

;)

:whatev:

Great books everyone!

I'd have to say this is my favorite. It's the very first comic ever issued by Dark Horse, features the 1st appearance of Concrete, and is signed by Paul Chadwick. When it came out, I probably bought 10 copies, and every single of one of them had extensive spine damage. This is one of only 6 copies graded 9.6, and none have graded higher.

Now that is a work of art. Thanks for sharing!

Great books everyone!

dhp1.jpg

dhp1b.jpg

I just don't know why but Dark Horse Presents #1 has been one of hardest books for me to find in high grade. Every book I find that is advertised as NM is not even close. Would really like to own one.